Joe Maguire is best known as the brother of Harry Maguire, who is an English Soccer player who has been a standout defender for squads like Sheffield United FC, Hull City AFC and Leicester City FC. He was voted Sheffield United Player of the Year in 2012, 2013 and 2014. He debuted with the English national team in 2017.
Joe Maguire’s brother, Harry Maguire started his career playing for Sheffield United, making his first-team debut in 2011. In 2014, he joined Hull City for £2.5 million. In 2017, he transferred to Leicester City for a then world-record fee for a defender of £17 million. After two seasons at Leicester, Maguire signed for Manchester United in 2019 for a fee of £80 million, which made him the world’s most expensive defender at the time.
Maguire made his senior international debut for England in 2017 and was selected to represent his country at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, helping England to reach the semi-finals. He was appointed captain of the national team in October 2019.
Joe Maguire Age
How old is Joe Maguire? He was born in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, and was raised in the nearby village of Mosborough. His brothers, Harry and Laurence, are also footballers. He attended Immaculate Conception Catholic Primary School in Spinkhill and St Mary’s Roman Catholic High School in Chesterfield.
Moreover, his exact date of birth is not known. He seems to be in his 20s. From 7 to 16 years old, Maguire played as central midfielder for Sheffield United’s academy which helped him become the ball playing centre back he is today.
Joe Maguire Height & Weight
How tall is Joe Maguire? His height is 5 feet 11 inches or 1.83 m. His body weight is 73 Kg. He has dark brown hair color and his eye color is brown. His hair length is short. His body size is 44-34-19 (chest-waist-bicep).
Read Also: Meet Patricia Paige: Amber Heard’s Mother
Joe Maguire Wiki, Bio
|Brother of Harry Maguire
|In Feet Inches: 5′ 11″
In Meters: 1.83 m
In Centimetres: 183 cm
|In Kilograms- 73 kg
In Pounds- 160 lbs
|approx. 44-34-19 inches
Joe Maguire’s Brother, Harry Maguire Facts
- Joe Maguire’s brother, Harry Maguire, played one match for England under-21 in 2012.
- He made his senior debut and he was chosen for the England’s squads for 2018 FIFA World Cup, in October 2017.
- He played in every minute of the 2017–18 season and was awarded player of the season, as well as players’ player of the season at the club’s end of season awards.
- Maguire scored the opening goal in a 10–0 victory over San Marino on the final day of 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification.
- Maguire was targeted with a bomb threat, resulting in the police sweeping his house for devices, in 2022.