Jo Blythe is an experienced meteorologist & popular presenter on UK’s ITV network. In 2006, she was voted the 4th Best Weather Girl at the “For Him Magazine Bloke Awards. She presents the “Early Morning Weather Forecast” for ITV Granada, in 2020. She is a seasoned weathercaster and frequent presenter on the ITV network in the United Kingdom.
For over 18 years, the lovely blonde has delivered the daily weather forecast for ITV Lunchtime News and ITV Evening News. Blythe has featured on both the ITV Lunchtime News and the ITV Evening News as a guest.
Jo has a pleasant and engaging personality. She seems well-controlled, intelligent, and stylishly attired every time she appears. In 2006, she was chosen the 4th Best Weather Girl by the “For Him Magazine Bloke Awards (FHM Bloke Awards)” in England. Currently, she works as an ITV Granada presenter of the “Early Morning Weather Forecast.”
Who Is Jo Blythe | Age, Early Life
How old is Jo Blythe? Her birthday falls on May 6, 1980. She is 43 yrs old, as of 2023. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in United States. As of education, she studied at the Leeds Metropolitan University, in West Yorkshire. She graduated with a BA degree in Media and Popular Culture.
Jo Blythe Husband
Who is the husband of Jo Blythe? She is not married with anyone. She is most probably single and has not given any insights about her dating life.
Jo Blythe On Instagram
Jo Blythe is very active on Instagram. She has 32K followers, as of April, 2023. She has over 444 posts on her Instagram account. She is also active on other social media platforms like, Twitter.
Read Also: Joan Acocella (Journalist) Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Facts
|Real Name||Jo Blythe|
|Age||43 years old|
|Birthday||May 6, 1980|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-29-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||$1 M|
Jo Blythe Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jo Blythe? Journalism is her primary source of income. Her salary is, £32,520 per year.
Jo Blythe Career
Jo Blythe began her career with ITV, a national independent television station and the main competitor of BBC, in 2001. She worked as a relief weather presenter from 2006 to 2008. She transferred from ITV Yorkshire in Leeds, to ITV Granada, in 2009.
Read Also: Niharika Acharya (Journalist) Net Worth, Boyfriend, Bio, Wiki, Age
Jo Blythe Facts
- Jo Blythe has also made many appearances on non-weather related features for ITV.
- She was also seen caving in Cumbria & in December 2015 she featured in a video titled ‘Jo Blythe Takes an Autumnal Walk in Towneley Park,’ in Burnley.
- In 2014, while pregnant, Jo took a break from presenting and returned a year later, in 2015.
- She is a big foodie and enjoys long walks in the countryside.
- White is one of her favorite color.
- Jo has always maintained an excellent level of professionalism throughout her long career at ITV, and there are few signs of scuffles on her well-polished performance.
- In November 2016, Jo was pictured on camera delivering the weather forecast with an apparent cameltoe from her tight grey trousers.
- There was another incident back in 2007 when she messed her words & blurted out the word ‘t**s’ before giggling like a schoolgirl.
- The video was later uploaded to YouTube, where it has been viewed over a million times. Despite the visible clothes malfunction, she bravely continued with the weather report.
Read Also: Hasan Piker (The Young Turks) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Facts & More