Jillie Mack is a well known and popular British actress, best known for her performances in television movies, such as ‘Silverfox’ and ‘Adventures of Nicholas at Roaring Camp’. Jillie started her career as a dancer and became famous during the initial days of her career itself, thanks to her performance in a stage play titled ‘Cats’. After showcasing her acting skills in England, she made it to Hollywood. After shifting her base to the USA, she formulated a respectable acting career for herself by appearing in series, such as ‘Magnum, P.I.’ and ‘Frasier’. In 1987, she married the ace American actor, Tom Selleck, who is best known for playing the recurring role of Richard in the popular sitcom, ‘Friends’. The couple started dating in the 80s and eventually got married in 1987, which came across as a surprise to their fans as the star couple had not disclosed about their relationship until then. After getting married, Jillie began to concentrate more on her family and thus, her acting career took a back seat. Jillie and Tom have a daughter named Hannah and an adopted son, Kevin, from Tom’s previous marriage.
Jillie Mack Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020,Jillie Mack age is 62 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- Her eye color is hazel and the hair color is black.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She wears a shoe size of 5 UK.
Jillie Mack Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Jillie Mack|
|Born||25th December 1957|
|Age||62 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Wife of Tom Selleck|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Children||Daughter: Hannah Selleck|
|Education||High School Theatrical Productions|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Jillie Mack Husband/ Spouse
- Jillie Mack is a married woman.
- She has been married to a producer, Tom Selleck since August 7, 1987.
- The couple tied their knot at the Cherrywood Waterfall Chapel in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
- They welcomed a daughter named Hannah Selleck in 1989.
- She is the stepmother of Kevin Selleck and stepmother-in-law of Annabelle Selleck.
- Jillie Mack first met Tom in England when she was 25 years old.
- Tom was fascinated by ‘Cats’, a musical, and had made it all the way to England just to catch a glimpse of it. He was also fascinated by Rumpleteazer, the character played by Jillie.
- Tom, who was a 38 year old divorcee at that time, asked Jillie out for a dinner, which culminated in a romantic relationship.
- Jillie and Tom were then spotted frequently at many public places.
- Although there were many speculations about them being together, there wasn’t any official confirmation by either of the actors.
- In 1986, Jillie and Tom were spotted together on a red carpet when Tom was honored with a star of his own in Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 1987, the couple got married in a private ceremony.
- Tom’s brother then confirmed the news which came across as a surprise to many.
- They welcomed their daughter Hannah in 1988 and Tom’s son, from his first marriage, also started to live with them.
- Together, they were one of the most talked about star families in America and were known for being ‘too perfect for a star family’.
- Jillie’s career took a back seat after her wedding as she began to focus more on her family.
- This also forced Tom to reduce his working hours in order to spend as much time as possible with his family.
Jillie Mack Born, Family & Education
- Jillie Mack was born in Wiltshire, England on 25th December 1957 into a middle class family.
- She did her schooling from her hometown.
- Jillie’s love for dancing had her attending dance classes from a very young age.
- Somewhere down the line, she fell in love with acting as well.
- As per her education, she graduated from high school, she had actively participated in the high school theatrical productions.
Jillie Mack Career
- By taking part in theatres across the United Kingdom, she had kept her dream of becoming an actress alive.
- She then shot to fame with her appearance in the theatre production of ‘Cats’.
- The musical was a massive hit in England and attracted a lot of American actors and this was how Jillie met Tom Selleck.
- She accompanied Tom to the United States and was seen along with him on several occasions.
- She even managed to bag a meaty role in ‘Magnum P.I’, a series that had Tom playing a major role.
- Apart from that, her acting career was limited to a few guest appearances in series such as, ‘ER’ and ‘Tales from the Darkside’.
- She was also seen in hit TV movies like ‘Silverfox’ and ‘Adventures of Nicholas at Roaring Camp’.
- Over a period of time, Jillie became content while spending most of her time with her family and by taking care of the needs of her family members.
- Though she couldn’t have a career as successful as her husband’s, Tom has always credited her for his success.
- When Tom’s popularity soared after he appeared in the popular series ‘Friends’, Jillie Mack too, hogged the limelight for being the loving wife of a famous American star.
Net Worth of Jillie Mack
- As of 2020, Jillie Mack net worth is estimated around $1 million.
- Her husband, Tom has an estimated net worth of around $45 million and he has earned that sum of money from his professional career.
- The couple is currently living in their house in England.
Facts about Jillie Mack
- Jillie Mack likes to keep her profile low and does not seem to be that much active on social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Jillie Mack launched her relationship with her then-boyfriend,
- Thomas William Selleck in the mid-1980s. According to a source, the couple first met each other on the sets of the TV series “Magnum, P.I.” where the actor played the lead role.
- However, Jillie had a small part as an English Girl at Party in the hit program for 2 episodes.
- On August 7, 1987, she tied the knot with her husband “Tom Selleck” in a lavish wedding event.
- Thomas divorced his first spouse in 1982.