Jennie Kim is a well known Korean singer, Dancer and Rapper from the member of girls K-pop band ‘BLACKPINK’ alongside Lisa, Rose and Jisoo. Firstly, she works as trainee in ‘YG Entertainment’ musical company for six years. Then, in 2010, she started to work with ‘YG Entertainment’. Her most popular songs are like, Whistle, Don’t know what to do, Sure thing, Loser and many more. On November 12, 2018, she also released her solo song. Even, the name of her song is also “Solo”. After that, she did the music video of ‘That XX’ in 2013, Black and GG Be by Big Bang’s G-Dragon’s etc. She also has a huge fan following on her instagram under user name ‘jennierubyjane’ where she has 22 millions followers, as of 2019. Jennie has inspired from the popular American singer Rihana.
Jennie Kim Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2019, Jennie age is 23 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-35.
- She wears a bra size of 33 B.
Jennie Kim Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Jennie Kim|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Jennie|
|Birth Date||16th of January 1996|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2019)|
|Profession||Korean Singer, Rapper & Model|
|Famous For||Release of her debut song "Solo" on November in Seoul|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Seoul, South Korea|
|Current Residence||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 163 cm
In meters- 1.63 m
In feet inches- 5'4"
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||34-28-35|
|Body Build||Slim and Fit|
|Bra Size||33 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|School||Local High School|
|College/ University||ACG Parnell College|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris, London|
|Favorite Food||Ice-Cream, Donuts, Fruits, Chocolates|
|Hobbies||Music, Travelling, Photoshoots|
|Net Worth||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2019)|
|Social Media Links|
|Fan Following||Instagram: 22 million Followers (As of 2019)
|Debut Album||Debut Single Album: Solo (2018)|
Jennie Kim Born, Family & Education
- Jennie was born on 16th of January 1996 in Anyang, South Korea and raised in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Then, when was at the nine, she moved to New Zealand for her higher studies.
- She did her graduation from ACG Parnell College.
- Her father and mother name is not known as of now.
- But her father owns a hospital and her mother is the director of a media company named, CJE &M.
- She loves to spend her free time with her Mom and Dad.
Jennie Kim Career
- She started her career working with ‘YG Entertainment’ company for six years as a trainee.
- In 2010, she began her career with ‘YG Entertainment’.
- Furthermore, she did the music video of That XX (2013), Black and GG Be by Big Bang’s G-Dragon’s.
- Now, she also did a solo song.
- Even, the name of her song is also “Solo”.
- She is a very well known singer of a girls K-pop band BLACKPINK alongside LISA, ROSE and JISOO.
Jennie Kim Boyfriend & Relationships
- As of 2019, Jennie is single and enjoying her music career.
- She didn’t believe in relationships much.
- She loves to spend her free time with her family.
- She is very focused on her career.
- At a very small age, she achieved a lot and a lots of success is still counting.
- She is a very popular face and waiting for the right guy that makes her feel special.
- Her any previous dating history is also not in public domain.
What is the Net Worth of Jennie Kim?
- As of 2019, Jennie net worth is estimated around $500,000 US Dollars.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
Straight Facts about Jennie Kim
- She also casts in the documentary series named, “English Must Change to Survive”.
- She recently visited to New Zealand and shared her travel experiences with her fans.
- In August 2016, she becomes the part of Black Pink.
- Her two music albums “Square One” and “Square Two” released by her musical team and got a ton of popularity.
- Two more EPs also released “Square Up” and “Blackpink” at the same time.
- In 2018, she features in a variety of show like “Village Survival the Eight”.
- She is brand ambassador of a South Korean TV channel.
- She also received the title of the “New Human Channel” in 2018 by Cosmopolitan Korea.
- She is master in speaking Korean, Spanish, English and a quite Japanese.
Read About: Hyuna or Kim Hyun-ah Biography
- She loves to listen music and her favourite song is “Ddu-du Ddu-du” by Square Up.
- She is a very talented member of YG Entertainment and treated as a princess.
- Her wardrobe is full up with Black dresses.
- For her college studies, she spends 5 years in Auckland, New Zealand at ACG Parnell.
- She loves to have Mexican food tacos and ice cream.
- She is also a fitness freak and regularly got to the gym.
- She is good friend of singer Nayeon, Yerin, Chaehee and Lime.
- She is a pet lover and has 2 dogs named Kai and KUMa.
- She joined YG in only at 14 yeras old.
- She made appearance on G-Dragon’s That XX in 2012.
- She featured in singles “Special” by Lee Hi, “Black” by G-Dragon and “GG Be” by Seungri in 2013.
- Her chinese zodiac sign is pig
- She is fan of Disney and he favorite movie are Aladdin, Tangled and Toy Story.
- Her dream is to go back to New Zealand and to have a concert there.
- Jennie Chinese zodiac Signature is Pig.
- She placed at the 100th position in the list of most beautiful faces, in 2017.
- Her favourite movie genre is romance dramas.
- BIGBANG’s Seungri called her “YG’s secret weapon” in 2013.
- She loves to wear the clothes from ‘Gucci’ and her friends calls her “Human Gucci”.
- She also appeared on Inkigayo and M Countdown shows.
- She has 9 piercings on her both ears. Left ear has 5 piercings and 4 on her right ear.
- She has over 22 million fans on her instagram account.
- She also appears on the cover of ‘ELLE’ Korean magazine.
- She also promotes a cosmetic brand named ‘Hera’.
Read About: Kim Chan-mi or Kim Chungha Biography