Jameela Jamil is a well known British actress, radio presenter, model, writer and activist. She touted to stardom for hosting a pop culture series from 2009 until 2012. She was the first solo female presenter of the BBC Radio 1 chart show. Moreover, she is known for her role as Tahani Al-Jamil in the NBC fantasy comedy series The Good Place.
She is also known as the host of the TBS late night game show in The Misery Index and as one of the judges of voguing reality competition show Legendary. Tune in bio and explore more about Jameela Jamil’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Jameela Jamil Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Jameela Jamil? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful black eyes and hair. Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She has shiny and glowing skin and loves spending time with her friends and family.
Jameela Jamil Age
How old is Jameela Jamil? Her birthday falls on 25 February 1986. She is 34-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in London, England. Her father name is Ali Jamil and a Pakistani mother Shireen Jamil. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Jameela Jamil Wiki, Zodiac, Dating
|Real Name||Jameela Alia Jamil|
|Nick Name||Jameela Jamil|
|Famous As||Actress, Radio Presenter, Model,|
Writer and Activist
|Birthday||25 February 1986|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $200,000 (USD)|
Jameela Jamil Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Jameela Jamil? She has been in a relationship with musician James Blake since 2015. Moreover, her previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Jameela Jamil Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jameela Jamil? Acting is her primary source of income. She has modeled for Vogue and InStyle magazine. Her net worth is estimated over $200,000 million (USD).
Jameela Jamil Career
Jameela Jamil was one of fifteen women selected to appear on the cover of the September 2019 issue of British Vogue “Forces for Change”. She is also critical of the fashion and modelling industry standards.
Jamil stated in an NPR interview that she was working as a teacher when she was discovered by a producer at a bar and asked to audition as a presenter.
Jameela Jamil Facts
- Jameela Jamil worked as a photographer, fashion scout and model agent for Premier Model Management Limited.
- She has stated that, as a teenager, she suffered from anorexia nervosa.
- She was also diagnosed with coeliac disease at age 12.
- Using social media, Jamil often calls out media industry standards and labels other female celebrities as “double agents of the patriarchy”.
- She had deleted her entire Twitter post history to figure out why her posts were being removed.
- Jamil received the “Phenom” award from the 12th annual Shorty Awards on 3 May 2020.
- White is one of her favourite color.
- She is a very positive, funny, and nice person.
- She’s mentioned to be an indecisive person, having changed job aspirations and college majors many times.
- She talks about how shy she was when she was younger but has definitely grown into a more outgoing and talkative person.
- She has also mentioned how stubborn she is – for example, she didn’t ride a bike for years simply because she didn’t like the rule of having to wear a helmet.
- She’s a very supportive, silly, and loud person who attracts fun, supportive, and silly people as well.