Iman Shumpert is an American professional basketball player. He was selected by the New York Knicks with the 17th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft. In fact, in the year 2016, Shumpert won an NBA championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Tune in bio and explore more about Iman Shumpert’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Daughter, Babies and many more Facts about him!
Iman Shumpert Height & Weight
How tall is Iman Shumpert? He stands at a height of 6 ft 6 in or else 1.98 m or 198 cm. He weighs around 98 Kg or 215 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 14 US.
|Real Name||Iman Asante Shumpert|
|Famous As||Basketball Plyer|
|Birthday||June 26, 1990|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight||approx. 98 Kg (215 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx. 47-36-43 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||14 (US)|
|Children/Baby||1. Iman Tayla|
|Net Worth||approx. $14 m (USD)|
Iman Shumpert Wife & Daughter
Who is the wife of Iman Shumpert? He got married to Singer and actress Teyana Taylor in 2016. The couple had a daughter named Iman Tayla in December 2015. They welcomed their second daughter named Rue in September 2020.
Iman Shumpert Net Worth
What is the net worth of Iman Shumpert? Shumpert signed with the Brooklyn Nets, who had a roster exemption created by the 25-game PED suspension to Wilson Chandler, in 2019. Moreover, his professional basketball career gives him an estimated net worth of $14 million a year.
Iman Shumpert Facts
- When he was in eighth grade, Shumpert and fellow NBA player Evan Turner were teammates on the same basketball team at Gwendolyn Brooks Middle School in Oak Park, Illinois.
- As per his educational qualifications, he went on to attend Oak Park and River Forest High School.
- He was rated No. 15 among the nation’s senior players by Scout.com and No. 26 by Rivals.com.
- In 2008, he was selected to play McDonald’s All-American Game, and was named a third-team Parade All-American.
- He is very close to his family members, wife and babies.