Ha Yeon-soo is a Korean actresses. She was born in Busan, South Korea on October 10, 1990. In 2013, she began her career in the entertainment industry on a drama called Monstar. She played the role of Min Se-yi, and she became a new rising star her debut year. She is an actress under A.N.D Entertainment. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Ha Yeon-Soo Net Worth
- As of 2020, Ha Yeon-Soo net worth is estimated around $1 million USD.
- She also earns a very good amount of money from her photo shoots and advertisers.
- Her exact salary is not known.
Ha Yeon-Soo Boyfriend & Dating
- As of Ha Yeon-Soo boyfriend & dating, she is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She is very focus on her career as of now.
- Her ideal type is someone who respects and adore her.
Ha Yeon-Soo Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Ha Yeon-Soo age is 30 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 kg or 108 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-38 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has light brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 UK.
Read Also:Cherry Bullet (Korean Band) Age, Profile, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bio, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Ha Yeon-Soo Quick Facts
|Full Name||Ha Yeon-soo|
|Birth Date||October 10, 1990|
|Age||29 years old (As of 2020)|
|Korean Name||Hangul (하연수)|
|Birthplace||Busan, South Korea|
|Currently Resides||South Korea|
|Height||In Feet: 5′2″|
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7 [UK]|
|Dress Size||2 [US]|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Favorite musician||The Pussycats Dolls, Beyonce, Rain (Bi), and Lee Hyo Ri|
|Favorite animal||Harp seal|
|Favorite food||Granola bar|
|Favorite drink||Apple juice|
|Love to Do||Cooking, watching movies, fashion, and selcas|
|Specialties||Rapping, dancing, choreography, and singing|
|Net Worth||$1 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Ha Yeon-Soo Early Life & Education
- Ha Yeon-Soo was born in Korea.
- She holds Korean nationality.
- She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her close family consists of her older brother.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
Ha Yeon-Soo Career
- As per her career, currently, she is with A.N.D Entertain and has been since 2013, her debut year.
- She appeared in the MVs for ‘Love is Falling in Drops’ by 10CM and ‘Let’s Not Fall in Love’ by BigBang.
- Yeonsoo is knowing for looking like many different idols, many say she looks like the actor and artist IU.
- She appeared on many of “Monstar’s” OST tracks such as ‘Past Days,’ ‘Atlantis Princess,’ and ‘Don’t Make Me Cry.’
- In 2018, accusations of Yeonsoo dating a non-idol entrepreneur became public, her company denied the accusations soon after.
Ha Yeon-Soo Facts
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She loves Photography.
- She shut down her instagram for a while because of a controversy that erupted thanks to a comment she made in reply to a fan, many believe that she was meaning to be intentionally rude.
- She reopened the account and posted a handwritten apology, which many knetz believe isn’t her actual handwriting.
- Yeonsoo went to Chung-Ang University in the Department of Theater and Film.
- In 2013, her debut was with the movie, “Very Ordinary Couple.”
- Her hobbies includes painting, dancing and varieties of things.
- Some of her movies are, “Very Ordinary Couple/Romance’s Temperature (연애의 온도)”, in 2013 – Hyo-Sun Sunshowers, ” in 2014 – Yoo-Ri Your Name is Rose (그대 이름은 장미) and in 2018 – Hong Jang-Mi (young).
- She also won award in 2013 Mnet 20’s Choice Awards and 20’s Booming Star Female (“Monstar”).