Chan appeared at the Old Bailey in central London as a witness to a fatal stabbing outside Putney Bridge tube station, in Sep 2013. Talking about actress Gemma Chan and her dating life, let’s explore in this below article.
Gemma Chan Dating Highlights
- From 2011 to 2017, Chan dated comedian Jack Whitehall from 2011 to 2017.
- Chan has been in a relationship with actor Dominic Cooper since 2018.
- Chan travelled with Save the Children to Lebanon to meet with Syrian child refugees in 2017.
- Chan partnered with Moet to support Help Refugees UK, in 2018.
- She volunteered for Cook-19, an organization that delivers meals to key workers, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Chan has supported UNICEF UK since 2015, and travelled to Jamaica to raise awareness for domestic violence with the organisation in 2019.
Who is Gemma Chan Dating in 2021?
As in 2021, actress Gemma Chan is dating Dominic Cooper. Couple have been dating for more than two years, making their first public appearance together in December 2018.
And Dominic Cooper and his girlfriend Gemma Chan wrapped up warm as they went shopping for essentials in London on Monday. The actor couple braved the freezing temperatures and snowfall in the capital as they stocked up on supplies amid the UK’s ongoing national lockdown.
Prior to her romance with Dominic, Gemma was previously in a long-term relationship with Jack Whitehall. Dominic’s most high-profile romance was with his Mamma Mia! co-star Amanda Seyfried, 34.
Dominic returned as Amanda’s love interest sky in the Mamna Mia! sequel titled Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, which premiered in theatres in 2018.
Read full biography of actress Gemma Chan‘s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Facts
Gemma Chan Dating History Details
|Gemma Chan Boyfriend 2021||Dominic Cooper|
|Gemma Chan Boyfriend 2020||Gemma Chan Boyfriend 2021|
|Gemma Chan Boyfriend 2019||Single|
|Gemma Chan Boyfriend 2011 to 2017||Jack Whitehall|
|Gemma Chan Marriage Status||Unmarried|
Gemma Chan Achievements
- One of fifteen women selected to appear on the cover of the September 2019 issue of British Vogue
- Was the fifteenth recipient of the Women In Film Max Mara Face of the Future award
- Chan will headline the upcoming Marvel Studios film Eternals (2021) as Sersi.