Who is Ethel Kennedy? She is American human rights advocate. She is better known as the Widow of Robert F. Kennedy and mother of eleven Kennedy children. She was with her husband at the Ambassador Hotel when he was assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan. Tune in bio and know more about Ethel Kennedy’s age, height, weight, career, net worth, husband, family and many more facts about her.
Ethel Kennedy Bio, Age & Family
How old is Ethel Kennedy? Her birthday falls on April 11, 1928. At present, she is 92 yrs old. She was born in Chicago, IL. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She met her future husband Robert F. Kennedy while on a ski vacation, though he was dating her sister at the time. She was the focus of a documentary entitled ‘Ethel’, which was directed by her daughter Rory. She became roommates with Jean Kennedy while attending the Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart.
Ethel Kennedy Height & Weight
How tall is Ethel Kennedy? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. Her body measurements are 34-30-37 inches. She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. She has light brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Ethel Kennedy|
|Birthday||April 11, 1928|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Stats||Approx 34-30-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 DD|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||(11) Kathleen, Joseph, Robert Jr., David, Courtney, Michael, Kerry, Christopher, Max, Douglas and Rory|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m (USD)|
Ethel Kennedy Husband & Children
She engaged in February 1950 with Robert Kennedy. The duo marriage ceremony held many gatherings at their home and were known for their impressive and eclectic guest lists. She has eleven children named, Kathleen, Joseph, Robert Jr., David, Courtney, Michael, Kerry, Christopher, Max, Douglas and Rory.
Ethel Kennedy Career & Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Ethel Kennedy? She founded the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights and also appeared in a documentary about her life, in 2012. In 2020, her net worth is estimated around $250 million (USD). In late 2019, she sold Hickory Hill for $8.25 million. In 2008, election, she also endorsed Barack Obama. At present, she lives at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts.
Facts on Ethel Kennedy
- In her career, she was awarded with various honors and awards.
- She awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama, in 2014.
- She hosted a $6-million fundraising dinner for Obama at Hickory Hill in June 2008.
- She is very close to all of her children and loves spending time with them.
- Between 1995 to 2003, she served as Lieutenant Governor of Maryland.
- Kennedy’s parenting has been alternately described as “quaint”, “questionable”, “tough love”, “inattentive”, and “angry”.
- She also create awareness for social justice, human rights, environmental protection, and poverty reduction by creating countless ripples of hope to effect change around the world.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.