Michelle Obama is an American Former First Lady of the United States of America. She is better known as the wife of Barack Obama. He is the 44th President of the United States of America, in 1992. She took a leading role in the “Let’s Move!” initiative, which attempts to fight against childhood obesity, and has been a strong advocate for the rights of veterans and the LGBT community. Tune in bio and know more about Michelle Obama’s age, height, weight, net worth, career, family and many more facts about her.
Michelle Obama Bio, Age & Family
How old is Michelle Obama? Her birthday is on January 17, 1964. At present, she is 56-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was the first African-American first lady. She was raised on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois. Her father suffered from multiple sclerosis. As of educational qualifications, Obama is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
Michelle Obama Height & Weight
How tall is Michelle Obama? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. Her figure stats are 34-27-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 D. She has brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson|
|Nick Name||Michelle Obama|
|Birthday||January 17, 1964|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 8 in (1.8 m)|
|Weight||Approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-27-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 D|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $75 m (USD)|
Michelle Obama Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Michelle Obama? She is the first African American First Lady of the United States of America. She met her husband while working for a Chicago law firm. She took over the position of First Lady from Laura Bush, who was the wife of President George W. Bush. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $75 million (USD).
Facts on Michelle Obama
- She majored in sociology and minored in African-American studies.
- Her father name is Fraser C. Robinson III, died from complications from his illness in March 1991.
- For her fashion sense, she has been compared to Jacqueline Kennedy.
- She also to compared with Barbara Bush for her discipline and decorum.
- She appeared on the cover and in a photo spread in the March 2009 issue of Vogue.
- She is an avid pet lover and also loves to donate charity for animals.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of fan followings under her Instagram account.
- In March 2020, Time magazine included Obama’s name on its list of 100 Women of the Year.
- In 2008, she was chosen as the Woman of the Year for her role in her husband’s presidential campaign and her subsequent efforts in tackling social issues.