Emily Blunt is a British actress. She is the recipient of several accolades, including a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and has been nominated for two British Academy Film Awards. She is well known for appearing in movies and series like, The Royal Family, The Devil Wears Prada, Charlie Wilson’s War, The Adjustment Bureau (2011), The Five-Year Engagement, Edge of Tomorrow, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, My Little Pony: The Movie and Animal Crackers and many more.
Blunt went on to star in the British television drama My Summer of Love and appear in the American ensemble comedy The Devil Wears Prada. For the latter, she received nominations for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role. Find more about, Emily Blunt Movies 2022, Height, Weight, Age, Bio, Boyfriend, Net Worth.
Emily Blunt Before Fame
- As of 2022, Emily Blunt age is 39 years.
- She was born on February 23, 1983 in 23 February 1983.
- She hold British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her mother name is Joanna, a former actress and teacher, and barrister Oliver Blunt, QC
- She has siblings as well.
- Her siblings are Felicity, Sebastian, and Susannah.
- Her grandfather was Major General Peter Blunt, and one of her paternal uncles is Crispin Blunt, Conservative Member of Parliament for Reigate.
- She took dual citizenship in the United States.
Emily Blunt Height, Weight, Measurements
How tall is Emily Blunt? She is 5 feet 7 inches tall (1.70 m) or (170 m). She weighs around 58 Kg. Her body measurements are 38-28-42 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 36 AA.
Emily Blunt Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Emily Olivia Leah Blunt|
|Age||39 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||23 February 1983|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 AA|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Emily Blunt Husband
Emily Blunt dated Canadian singer Michael Bublé. They began dating in 2005 and broke up in 2008. Later in Nov 2008, Blunt began dating American actor John Krasinski. They became engaged in August 2009, and tied knot on 10 July 2010 in Como, Italy.
Couple reside in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of New York City, and have two daughters, one born in 2014 and the other in 2016.
Blunt became the sister-in-law of actor Stanley Tucci when he married her sister Felicity, in 2012. Blunt became a naturalised citizen of the United States, in August 2015.
Emily Blunt Career & Movies
Blunt made her professional debut in Peter Hall’s production of the play The Royal Family, in 2001. She went on to perform as Eugenie in Nicholas Wright’s Vincent in Brixton, in 2002. She made her screen debut in the British television drama Boudica, in 2003. She appeared in British drama My Summer of Love, in 2004. He starred in the British television drama Gideon’s Daughter, in 2005. He portrayed Queen Victoria in the independent period drama The Young Victoria, in 2009. Blunt played a dancer who is “being mysteriously kept apart” from a politician, in 2010.
Blunt began in the British romantic comedy-drama Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, in 2011. She starred in the romantic comedy The Five-Year Engagement, in 2012. Blunt starred in Edge of Tomorrow, a film adaptation of the Japanese novel All You Need Is Kill, in 2014. Blunt co-starred in The Huntsman: Winter’s War, in 2016. She guest starred in her husband’s web series Some Good News, in 2020. In 2021, she appeared in horror movie, A Quiet Place Part II. She star in David Yates’s crime drama film Pain Hustlers for Netflix.
Emily Blunt Net Worth
What is the net worth of Emily Blunt? She won awards for movies like, The Devil Wears Prada (2006), Looper (2012), Edge of Tomorrow (2014), Into the Woods (2014), Sicario (2015), The Girl on the Train (2016), A Quiet Place (2018), Mary Poppins Returns (2018), and A Quiet Place Part II (2021). Acting is his main source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $4 million, as of 2022.
Emily Blunt Facts
- Emily Blunt loves travelling.
- She speaks fluent French.
- She is a big fan of the Harry Potter series.
- She has two rescue dogs named Leo and Penny.
- Emily Blunt once said that her ideal man would be someone who can make her laugh and is taller than her.
- She is a very private person and doesn’t like to share too much about her personal life with the public.