Drew Butler is an American famed personality and best known as the husband of Robin Arzon, an American ultramarathon runner and author of the book Shut Up and Run. She is also the VP of Fitness Programming and an Instructor at Peloton. Tune in bio and explore more about Drew Butler’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Drew Butler Age
How old is Drew Butler? His exact date of birth is not known. He is probably in his 40s. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Moreover, Robin Arzon age is 38-yrs old, as of 2021.
Drew Butler Height & Weight
How tall is Drew Butler? He stands at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 85 Kg. Drew has blue eyes and dark brown hair. He is a fitness freak as well. Moreover, Drew’s body measurements are 40-32-35.
Drew Butler Wife & Daughter
Drew Butler Wife : He is married with Robin Arzon. In 2019, Arzon married investment manager Drew Butler in Tulum, Mexico. Arzon and Butler announced the birth of their first child, a daughter named Athena Amelia Arzón-Butler, on March 2, 2021.
Drew Butler Wiki
|Real Name||Drew Butler|
|Famous As||Husband of Robin Arzon|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 4 in (1.84 m)|
|Weight||approx. 85 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Shoe Size||16.5 (US)|
|Daughter||Athena Amelia Arzón-Butler|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Drew Butler Net Worth
Drew Butler Net Worth : Butler and his wife met at a speakeasy bar in Manhattan’s East Village in 2016. Their four-day, immersive wedding experience was inspired by their mutual love of Burning Man. Drew and his wife Robin Arzon’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021.
Read Also : Api Robin (Celeste Barber Husband) Wiki, Bio
Drew Butler Facts
- Drew Butler’s wife, Robin Arzon, was born in Philadelphia to a Cuban refugee mother and a Puerto Rican father.
- Her mother is a doctor who taught herself English by watching PBS. Her father is an attorney and former law professor.
- As a child, she was encouraged to focus on education and family. Athletics were never part of her life growing up.
- Arzón attended New York University, where she graduated magna cum laude.
- Afterwards, she went on to attend Villanova University School of Law.
Read Also : Sarath Ton (Sasha Banks Husband) Wiki, Bio