Api Robin is an famed personality and better known as the husband of Celeste Barber. He is an Australian comedian and media personality. Despite being the husband of one of the biggest celebrities in the American TV industry, he manages to live a relatively secluded life. He supports his wife wholeheartedly and encourages her to pursue her ambitions. Tune in bio and explore more about Api Robin’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
Api Robin Bio, Age & Family
How old is Api Robin? His birthday falls in 1983. He is 36-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was born in Atlanta, GA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was born in United States. His father and mother names are not known. He has siblings as well. As per his educational qualifications, he is well educated.
Api Robin Height & Weight
How tall is Api Robin? He is a tall and handsome guy. Currently, Api Robin height is estimated to be 5 feet 8 inches. Also, he has maintained a muscular body with average body weight of 63 Kg. He has black eyes and his hair color is black as well.
Api Robin Wiki
|Husband of Celeste Barber
|approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)
|approx. 63 Kg
|approx. 44-32-38 inches
|approx. $2 m (USD)
Api Robin Wife
Who is the wife of Api Robin? He is married with Celeste Barber. Api Robin met his wife approximately 13 years ago around 2006. Moreover, Api Robin in Sydney with his wife Celeste and their two sons. Moreover, Celeste is also a step-mother to two girls.
Api Robin Net Worth
What is the net worth of Api Robin? He keeps his personal life very very private. Moreover, his net worth is estimated at $2 million (USD).
Api Robin Facts
- Api Robin is not active on social media platforms.
- His parent’s information is not available for the public domain.
- Api’s wife Celeste Barber, born and raised in Australia, she grew up in the city of Sydney for most of her life. She has a sister.
- Celeste attended Saint Joseph’s College, Tweed Heads.
- In the early 2000s, she trained at Nepean, Sydney in Acting
- Barber has appeared in various television shows but is perhaps best known for her role of paramedic Bree Matthews in the TV show All Saints and for her roles in Office Correctness and How Not to Behave.