Dianne Oxberry net worth : She has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. So, what is the net worth of Dianne Oxberry? Dianne Oxberry’s income source is mostly from being a successful Broadcaster. She is from British. We have estimated Dianne Oxberry’s net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.
Dianne Oxberry Career Timeline
- Oxberry originally joined the BBC as a personal assistant at Radio 2.
- She began her broadcasting career on BBC Radio 1, working alongside Steve Wright and later, becoming part of Simon Mayo’s on-air team for the weekday breakfast programme.
- In 1991, she became a presenter for the second series of the Saturday morning children’s TV programme, The 8:15 from Manchester, where she met her husband, cameraman Ian Hindle.
- After studying meteorology at the Met Office College in Berkshire, Oxberry joined BBC North West in 1995 as its first dedicated weather presenter.
- Alongside her forecasting work, she also co-presented the weekday breakfast programme on BBC Radio Manchester and worked as a relief newsreader and presenter for North West Tonight.
- In later years, she fronted the peak-time regional current affairs programme Inside Out North West.
- Oxberry made her last appearance on North West Tonight in mid-December 2018.
- Her last report for Inside Out was aired posthumously as part of a tribute programme on 21 January 2019.
Dianne Oxberry Net Worth & Salary
Dianne Oxberry’s acting career is her main source of income. Her net worth was estimated to be $4.5 million, as of 2021.
Moreover, BBC presenter Dianne Oxberry dies aged 51. Award-winning BBC television and radio presenter Dianne Oxberry has died from cancer aged 51, her family has confirmed.
|Dianne Oxberry Net Worth Details & Information|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million (As of 2021)|
|Salary in 2020||Not Known|
|Sponsors||Approx $500 – $600|
She died at the Christie hospital in Manchester on Thursday morning. Oxberry became well-known nationally on Radio 1, working alongside Simon Mayo and Steve Wright, during the 1980s.
After studying meteorology, she joined BBC North West Tonight in 1994 as a weather presenter and fronted Inside Out North West’s current affairs show.
Read full biography of the journalist here – Dianne Oxberry (Journalist) Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements, Net Worth, Facts