Daryl Somers is an Australian television personality and musician, and a triple Gold Logie award-winner. He touted to fame as the host and executive producer of the long-running comedy-variety program Hey Hey It’s Saturday and continued his television celebrity and status as host of the live-performance program Dancing with the Stars. Somers was honoured in 2004 with the award of a Medal of the Order of Australia, and by Australia Post in 2018 by having his portrait featured on a series of postage stamps. Tune in bio and explore more about Rachel Bonnetta’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Daryl Somers Height & Weight
How tall is Daryl Somers? He has a height of 6 feet 3 inches and his weight is 113 Kg. He has brown hair as well as brown eyes.
Daryl Somers Age
How old is Daryl Somers? He was born on August 6, 1951 in Australia. He is 70 years old, as of 2021.
Daryl Somers Wife
Daryl Somers is with with his wife named, Julie Da Costa and has a star on the Caloundra Walk of Stars.
Daryl Somers Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Daryl Somers? The Australian version of You’re Back in the Room premiered on 3 April 2016, attracting 1.155 million viewers, despite negative reactions on Twitter. He started his career as a presenter of the afternoon TV series Cartoon Corner, which was hosted by james Kemsley.
As of 2021, his net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Daryl Somers Wiki
|Real Name||Daryl Somers|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||August 6, 1951|
|Profession||TV Show Host|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’3”|
In centimeters- 183 cm
In meters- 1.83 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 113 kg|
In Pounds- 249 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Julie Da Costa|
Daryl Somers Career
- In 2021, Dancing with the Stars was revived by the Seven Network, with Somers returning as host.
- Later that year it was reported that Somers was working on a Hey Hey It’s Saturday 50th anniversary special that would air on Seven.
- Somers released two comedy albums in the mid-1970s, co-credited to Ossie Ostrich. In the mid-1980s, Somers was signed to Brian Cadd’s label Graffiti Records.
Daryl Somers Facts
- Daryl Somers started professional TV work on 14 July 1971, taking over as the presenter of an afternoon children’s program called Cartoon Corner, which was previously Skeeter’s Cartoon Corner, hosted by James Kemsley.
- Daryl’s first words were, “Hi, I’m Daryl Somers, Skeeter will no longer be with us and now it’s time for a cartoon.”
- His audition consisted of him doing an impersonation of Mr Magoo.
- He was paid $75 a week to do the show.
- He is an avid pet lover as well.