Denis Gurianov is a well known Russian professional ice hockey winger for the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL). He appeared in his first KHL contest as a 17-year-old in a 5–2 defeat to HC Ugra, in 2014. Tune in bio and know more about Denis Gurianov’s height, weight, age, girlfriend, net worth, family and many more facts about him.
Denis Gurianov Height & Weight
How tall is Denis Gurianov? He stands at a height of 6 ft 3 in or else 1.91 m or 191 cm. He weighs around 91 Kg or 201 lbs. He is a fitness freak as well. He has light brown eyes and hair. In his leisure time, he loves spending time in gym or playing Hockey.
|Real Name||Denis Gurianov|
|Famous As||Ice hockey winger|
|Birthday||7 June 1997|
|Height||approx 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight||approx 91 Kg (201 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||19.5 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Girlfriend||Committed (In a relationship)|
|Net Worth||Approx $4 m (USD)|
Facts about Denis Gurianov
- He was born on 7 June 1997 in Togliatti, Russia. He holds Russian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- As in 2020, Denis Gurianov age is 23-yrs old.
- He shoots from his left hand.
- His mother and father names are not known in public domain.
- He is the first player in to score 4 goals in one playoff game in franchise history.
- Gurianov made his NHL debut on 8 April 2017, against the Colorado Avalanche.
- As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $4 million (USD).
- He recorded his first career NHL goal on 10 November from a redirect of Ben Gleason’s shot in the third period to give the Stars a one goal lead over the Nashville Predators.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He is in a relationship with a girl but her information and name is not known.
- He uploaded picture with his girlfriend on his Instagram account as well, where he has 11 K+ followers, as of Aug 2020.
- He has competed in the ‘IIHF Ice Hockey World Junior Championships’, ‘IIHF U-18 World Championships’, and ‘World U-17 Hockey Challenge’.