Deidra Hoffman is an American famed kid and better known as the father of Loni Anderson and her former husband, Bruce Hasselberg. Deidra’s parents were quite young when they got married. The marriage lasted for about 2 years. Thus, Deidra was raised single-handedly by Loni. Deidra has a half-brother who was adopted by Loni and her third husband, the late Burt Reynolds. In 2009, Deidra was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Tune in bio and explore more about Deidra Hoffman’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Deidra Hoffman Height & Weight
How tall is Deidra Hoffman? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Deidra Hoffman Age
How old is Deidra Hoffman? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is 56-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Gemini. She was born in United States. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Deidra Hoffman Wiki
|Real Name||Deidra Hoffman|
|Famous As||Daughter of popular actor Loni|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-32-42 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $100 m (USD)|
Deidra Hoffman Husband
Who is the husband of Deidra Hoffman? She first married a real-estate broker named Bruce Hasselberg in 1964. They divorced in 1966.
Deidra Hoffman Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Deidra Hoffman? However, during their drug smuggling days, Mirtha and her hubby reportedly earned up to $5 million daily and amassed over $100 million over the years from the business.
Deidra Hoffman Facts
- Deidra Hoffman presently maintains a low key life shielded from the media. She made her last public appearance after the release of Blow in 2001.
- She conceived soon after their marriage.
- However, various problems sprouted in their lives and created issues in their marriage.
- She has never discussed her career in the media.
- However, she has made a couple of TV appearances.
- In 1999, Deidra was seen in an episode of ‘Intimate Portrait,’ a biographical TV series aired on ‘Lifetime.’