Celebrity SpouseWiki

Dan Jewett (MacKenzie Bezos Husband) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Facts

Dan-Jewett-with-his-wife-image

Dan Jewett is an American high school teacher. He is best known as the current husband of MacKenzie Bezos, who was previously married with Jeff Bezos, in 1993 and after more than 25 years together they separated in early 2019. The couple had four children together.

When she got the phone call in May about a $3 million gift from billionaire MacKenzie Scott, Denise Saunders Thompson, president of the International Association of Blacks in Dance, fell on the floor. Tune in bio and explore more about Dan Jewett’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.

Dan Jewett Age

How old is Dan Jewett? His exact date of birth is not known. He is probably in his 50s, as of 2021. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.

Dan Jewett Height & Weight

How tall is Dan Jewett? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches and weighs about 55 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.

Read Also : Chris Ivery (Ellen Pompeo Husband) Wiki, Bio

Dan Jewett Wiki

Dan JewettWiki/Bio
Real NameDan Jewett
Nick NameDan
Famous AsHusband of MacKenzie Bezos
Age50-years old
BirthdayNA
BirthplaceUnited States
Zodiac SignCapricorn
EthnicityMixed
NationalityAmerican
SexualityStraight
ReligionChristianity
Heightapprox. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)
Weightapprox. 55 Kg (121 lbs)
Body Measurementsapprox. 44-32-38 inches
Biceps Size21 inches
Shoe Size12.5 (US)
Girlfriend/DatingMacKenzie Bezos
SpouseMacKenzie Bezos
Children4
Net Worth$2 million
Source of IncomeHigh School Teacher
Favourite ColorBlue
Favourite ActorWill Smith
Favourite ActressAlexandra Daddario
Favourite FoodItalian Cuisine

Dan Jewett Wife

Dan Jewett Married? He is married with novelist MacKenzie Bezos. She is now married to high school teacher Dan Jewett, while Jeff Bezos has been dating celebrity news anchor Lauren Sanchez since 2019.

Read Also : Shane Billings (Amy Shark Husband) Wiki, Bio

Dan Jewett Net Worth

Dan Jewett Net Worth : As of 2021, he is a university professor and his net worth is estimated to be $2 million.

Dan Jewett Facts

  1. After spending more than two decades together, Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie announced that they have been separated for a “long period of time.”
  2. The pair officially parted ways in 2019 and got divorced the same year after 25 years of marriage.
  3. At present, Bezos holds 75% of the couple’s stock in Amazon while MacKenzie holds the remaining 25%.
  4. The exes also share custody of their children.
  5. Nor is the chief surprise that many of those millions went to organizations led by and serving people of color and groups that are commonly overlooked and underfunded.
  6. Jeff Bezos has been dating celebrity news anchor Lauren Sanchez since 2019.

Read Also : Api Robin (Celeste Barber Husband) Wiki, Bio

Comment here