Dan Greiner is best known as the better half of the American inventor and entrepreneur Lori Greiner. Currently, he works as the Chief finance manager at For Your Ease Only.Inc. He previously worked as a controller at ‘Bell & Howell’. Dan is the husband of Lori Greiner, one of America’s well-known inventor and a prolific Shark Tank. As of now together, they have nurtured many people and their ideas and turned them into a viable business. Dan Greiner is one of the people who has succeeded and also the person who really loves his wife.
Dan Greiner Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Dan Greiner age is 50 years old.
- He stands on a good height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- He weighs around 75 Kg or 175 lbs.
- He has a body measurements of 42-30-35 inches.
- He has brown eyes, light brown hair, white skin, and an athletic body type.
- He wears a shoe size of 8 UK.
Dan Greiner Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Dan Greiner|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Dan|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Better half of the American inventor
and entrepreneur Lori Greiner
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet - 5'9"
|Weight||In kilograms- 75 kg
In pounds- 175 lbs
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (UK)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Children/ Baby||Not Known|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Leonardo Dicaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $50 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Dan Greiner Wife/ Spouse
- As of 2020, Dan Greiner is currently married to Lori Greiner.
- The exact date of their marriage ceremony is not known but their marriage year is 2010.
- Although there is a lack of information regarding the couple’s relationship, they are believed to have met in a bar.
- They met at a place called Kincaid’s in the Lincoln Park area.
- It is said that the couple runs their multi-million company from a shared desk.
- They are supportive of one another and no news of any extramarital affairs is known at the moment.
- The couple does not have any children from the marriage and they have not discussed their future plans regarding the expansion of their family.
- In fact, Lori has said in one of her interviews that she currently has no plans to have children as this may slow down her work but she will definitely think about the topic in the coming future.
Net Worth of Dan Greiner
- As of 2020, Dan Greiner net worth is estimated around $50 million.
- Her primary source of income is her own business line.
- Meanwhile, his wife, Lori, has the estimated net worth of $100 million.
- Together the couple owns two homes, one in Philly near the QVC studio, and another in Chicago, where their products are shipped.
Facts about Dan Greiner
- Lori is the wife of Dan and is also his better half.
- But she is more than that. She is an American television personality, inventor and entrepreneur.
- Moreover, Greiner is one of the human sharks on Shark Tank and the spin-off Beyond The Tank reality TV show as a judge/mentor.
- Born on December 9, 1969, she was raised in the city of Chicago, Illinois in the United States of America.
- She graduated with a degree in Communications from Loyola University Chicago.
- She invented a plastic earring organiser in the year 1996, which was a huge success.
- Later, she patented it and made a deal with J.C. Penny.
- Within two years, the product made her rich and famous.