Cristina Greeven Cuomo is an American media personality and entrepreneur. She is being recognised as the wife of CNN News anchor Chris Cuomo. She is an editorial director who has also been serving as the Vice-Chairman of Niche Media. Despite being a fine career woman with loads of achievements to her name, it can be said that she is only popular for being the wife of notable CNN journalist, Chris Cuomo who serves as the host of Cuomo Prime Time on the cable news network.
Cristina Greeven Cuomo has always wanted to write. After obtaining a degree from Cornell, Cristina worked several media jobs, including as an editor at Modern Luxury’s Manhattan. Cristina decided to leave her job and start Hamptons Purist after her position ended. “Purist was formed out of a desire to capture this state of mind,” she wrote on the magazine’s website. “Everything becomes clear when you have the correct lens through which to view life; that is what Purist aspires to be.” Cristina Greeven Cuomo (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Facts.
Cristina Greeven Cuomo Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2022, Cristina Greeven Cuomo age is 52 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 65 Kg or 143 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-39 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has gorgeous hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Cristina Greeven Cuomo Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Cristina Greeven Cuomo|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Cristina|
|Birth Day||12th January 1970|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Being wife of Chris Cuomo|
|Current Residence||New York, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 173 cm
In meters- 1.73 m
In feet - 5'8"
|Weight||In kilograms- 65 kg
In pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||34-28-39 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||39 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Children||Bella Cuomo, Carolina Regina Cuomo, and Mario Cuomo|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Cristina Greeven Cuomo Husband/ Spouse
- Christina was married to her long-term girlfriend ‘Chris Cuomo’ on November 24th, 2001.
- Her marriage was done in a Catholic ceremony held at the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary Catholic Church, Southampton, New York.
- Currently, she lived in Manhattan with her husband Chris Cuomo along with their three children namely Bella Cuomo, Carolina Regina Cuomo, and Mario Cuomo.
Chris and Cristina tied the knot on November 24, 2001, as reported by the New York Daily News. Cristina Cuomo was famously half an hour late for the ceremony. “If she doesn’t show up,” Chris’ father, Mario, told the press, “you’ll really have a great story.”
Cristina Greeven Cuomo Children
Chris Cuomo and Cristina Greeven Cuomo have grown into a beautiful family of five over the years. Their oldest daughter, Bella Cuomo, was born in 2003. Before recent controversy surrounding the family, Bella was coming into her own on TikTok. The teen’s social media accounts have since gone private.
Their second child, Mario Cuomo –named after Chris’ late father — was born in 2006 and is a black belt in karate.
Cristina Greeven Cuomo Bio, Family & Education
- Cristina was born to Rainer Greeven and Regina in New York, the USA on 12th January 1970.
- Her father Rainer Greenven is an attorney.
- She belongs to the multiracial ethnicity.
- She holds an American nationality though she comes from a Brazilian and German descent.
- She grew up playing with her sister named “Andrea Greeven Douzet”.
- Cristina completed her schooling from The Chaplain School.
- As per her education, Christina studied and graduated from Cornell University in the year 1992.
- Later, she was educated at local schools in New York before she studied at Cornell University.
Cristina Greeven Cuomo Career
- Soon after graduating from Cornell University, Cristina’s career began soon.
- She worked as a writer and magazine editor for a publication in New York City and then served as the vice chairman for Niche Media LLC.
- In 2001, she collaborated with the American publisher and entrepreneur, Jason Binn, and helped him publish a Niche.
- At Niche, she handled the departments of marketing, event promotions, advertising, and editorial.
- Cristina was the editorial director of the entertainment and lifestyle magazine, Hampton, and its sister publication, Gotham.
- Both magazines are part of the Niche. She is the founder of the lifestyle magazine Manhattan File. She also served as the publisher and editor-in-chief of the journal for seven years.
- After working for various media organizations for years, She eventually launched her website The Purist (thepuristonline.com). It is primarily a space for wellness-related content.
- Cristina has always been a student of nutrition and her website posts a lot of content on this subject. Not just physical wellness, but The Purist focusses on mental well-being as well.
- In 2018, she launched the luxury magazine, Hamptons Purist, headquartered in the East End of Long Island. Some celebrities, including Naomi Watts, Rachel Weisz, and Julianne Moore, have been graced on the cover of this magazine.
- She recently starred in a pro-female empowerment ad for Delta. She also featured in an ad campaign for the app-based helicopter service, ‘Blade.’
- Also, she was honored with the ambassadorship of an international line of skincare products called Natura Bisse.
- Further, She once worked for the publisher Modern Luxury.
- Unfortunately, Modern Luxury downsized and centralized its services, due to which she along with many of her staff members were fired.
- Later, she accused the publishing house of plagiarism.
Net Worth of Cristina Greeven Cuomo
- As of 2020, Christina earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession.
- Her primary source of income is her business.
- Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $3 million at present.
- However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
Facts about Cristina Greeven Cuomo
- She lives a happy married life with her family in Los Angeles, United States.
- She is the mother of a son named “Mario Cuomo” and two daughters named “Carolina Regina Cuomo” and “Bella Cuomo”.
- Moreover, she is always busy to find new content for her magazine.
- Apart from this, she also active on social media handles.
- She has 55 K followers on her official Instagram account.
- She also promotes some brands through her social media handles.
- In present, she works as a senior editor for her magazine named “The Purist”.
- She did lots of struggles in her life to achieve high success.
- Her husband is the senior anchor of CNN News.
- Chris Cuomo’s wife also worked as a creative content writer for Plum Network.
- Cristina Greeven Cuomo has a fair height of 5 feet 8 inches (in meters 1.72 m).
- Her weight is around 65 kilograms (143 lbs).
- Cristina Greeven has a great link with so many popular celebrities.
- She likes to do camping with her friends and family.
- Greeven joins a morning yoga class to keep her body fit and healthy.