Crayator aka Nathan Ryan is a rising Australian Youtube Star who is best known for Streaming gaming videos. He is a sponsored video streamer, best known for streaming video game-related content on the famous live streaming video platform Twitch. In 2015, Crayator started streaming live videos and over the next two years he became popular on the platform, so much so that he struck a sponsorship deal with ‘Asus’ in 2017. In the same year, he participated in the ‘Overwatch World Cup’ tournament, where he competed against international players during the ‘Group Phase’ of the prestigious tournament. Other than this, Crayator is popular on other social media platforms as well. He is one of the members of the popular social media and gaming group, ‘The Click Crew,’ which consists of other internet celebrities, such as Muselk, Loserfruit, BazzaGazza, Marcus, Lazarbeam, and Lachlan. Crayator is also associated with the professional gaming organization, ‘NRG Esports.’
Crayator Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Crayator age is 27 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- He weighs around 65 Kg.
- His body measurements are not known
- He has a pair of light brown eyes and has dark brown hair color.
- He wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Net Worth of Crayator
- As of 2020, Crayator net worth is estimated around $800 K-$900 K.
- He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own product line.
- He has provided his own merchandise which is sold through, shopclickcreators.com.
- Currently, he mostly sells a custom-made T-shirt, hoodies and other accessories like caps, bottles, logo stickers and many more with various stickers and prints.
- The prices of the merchandise range from $20-$50 which is very affordable.
- Other than this, he also makes a good amount of money from his youtube channel.
- Crayator, as most of his earnings and incomes comes from YouTube a platform where people can work by connecting with viewers and getting paid for the ads viewers watch in the process of watching their videos.
- From his YouTube channel, he earns an estimated $6.1K – $97.3K in a year calculating the daily views.
- As of 2020, Crayator was in relationship with a girl named Chloe but now they have split.
- Crayator loves traveling and has been to places like Paris.
- He describes himself as an overly optimistic man.
- He currently lives in Sydney.
- His preference to keep his work in the limelight, he has not revealed his partner or relationship status at the moment.
Crayator Early Life & Education
- Crayator was born on January 1, 1993, in Sydney, Australia. He was passionate about gaming right from his childhood.
- His parents information is not known is public domain.
- As per his education, after high school, Crayator wanted to do something constructive with his passion for gaming and hence turned towards social media to exhibit his gaming skills.
- He created a YouTube channel on October 7, 2013 and started uploading content related to games like ‘Skyrim,’ ‘Battlefield 1,’ and ‘Overwatch.’
- Some of the most viewed videos on his channel are ‘Annoying Muselk – Fortnite Battle Royale,’ ‘Turning Invisible with Muselk,’ ‘Never Trust Your Friends,’ and ‘The Ultimate Squads ft. Muselk and Loserfruit.’
Crayator Quick Facts
|Real Name||Nathan Ryan|
|Born||January 1, 1993|
|Age||27 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Youtube Channel|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Net Worth||Approx $800 K-$900 K (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Youtube, Instagram, Twitter|
- As per his career, Crayator’s gaming career skyrocketed when he became a popular video streamer on Twitch.
- After two years of streaming, Crayator became a sponsored video streamer, thanks to ‘Asus – Republic of Gamers.’
- His Twitch account, where he predominantly streams videos pertaining to games like ‘Fortnite’ and ‘Overwatch,’ currently has more than 227,000 followers.
- In 2017, Crayator received his big breakthrough, when he earned an opportunity to compete at the famous ‘Overwatch eSports’ tournament, which is organized by ‘Blizzard Entertainment.’
- He also became part of ‘The Click Crew’ and started collaborating with members of the popular gaming group.
- Other than this, Crayator started his YouTube channel on October 7, 2013 as well.
- His first video titled “Exploring with Chloe – Sydney Chinese Gardens.”
- Since then he has been uploading various Streaming games such Fortnite, Battlefield 1, Skyrim, and Overwatch.
- Out of all his videos, “Annoying Muselk – Fortnite Battle Royale” is the most popular videos on his channel.
- It has racked more than 1 million views till date.
Facts about Crayator
- Crayator has a degree in Psychology.
- He was working in a private organization, prior to becoming a full-time streamer on Twitch.
- He live streams his videos from Thursday to Monday at 10 am.
- Being famous for his gaming skills, Crayator is popular among his fans for his impressive moustache.
- He started growing his moustache for charity in 2015, and has kept it on ever since.