Who is Catherine Oxenberg? She is an American actress. She touted to stardom for her performance as Amanda Carrington on the 1980s prime time soap opera Dynasty, she is the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia and Howard Oxenberg. Tune in bio and explore more about Catherine Oxenberg’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Daughter, Net Worth and many more Facts about her!
Catherine Oxenberg Height & Weight
How tall is Catherine Oxenberg? She stands at a height of 5 ft 4 in tall or else 1.66 m or 166 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Catherine Oxenberg|
|Famous As||Soap Opera Actress|
|Birthday||September 22, 1961|
|Birthplace||New York City, NY|
|Height||approx 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Girlfriend||1. Ariel Diaz|
2. Taylor Girlz
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000|
Catherine Oxenberg Age
How old is Catherine Oxenberg? Her birthday falls on September 22, 1961. At present, she is 58-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in New York City, NY.
Catherine Oxenberg Husband
Who is the husband of Catherine Oxenberg? She was married twice. She was married with Casper Van Dien from 1999 to 2015. Moreover, she was also married with Robert Evans for one year in back 1998. She also blessed with three children.
Catherine Oxenberg Net Worth
What is the net worth of Catherine Oxenberg? She made her big debut on the film The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana, a 1982 made-for-television film where she played the Princess Diana. She appeared in the hit action drama series Baywatch in 2000, which gave rise to stars such as Pamela Anderson. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $3 million (USD).
Catherine Oxenberg Facts
- She is the daughter of the Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia.
- As of 2011, Oxenberg was 3936th in the line of succession to the throne of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Realms.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attented Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in Kensington, London, St. Paul’s School, Harvard University, and Columbia University.
- Oxenberg’s first marriage was to the producer Robert Evans, in Beverly Hills, California, on July 12, 1998.
- She is not so active on social media platforms like Instagram and others.