Carol is the most famous actress in TV and film, and she has an enormous number of followers on her social media accounts. Tune in bio and explore more about Carol Bagdasarian’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Ethnicity, Husband, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Carol Bagdasarian Bio, Wiki
Carol Askine Bagdasarian, born on July 4th, 1947, in Fresno, California, is an American actress. Her mother name is Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., and father named, Armenuhi Kulhanjian.
She is mostly recognized for The Octagon (1980), Mannix (1967), and The Strawberry Statement (1970). She was previously married to Michael Leone from November 17th 1980 until June 26th 1997 (his death).
Carol Bagdasarian Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Carol Bagdasarian? She is very good-looking and has an amazing personality. The celebrity ex-wife stands about 5 feet and 6 inches tall. While she weighs 61kg. Her body measurements are 36-26-42 Inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34DD.
Carol Bagdasarian Wife
Carol Bagdasarian was previously married to Michael Leone from 17th November 1980 to 26th June 1997 (his death). Her star sign is Cancer.
Carol Bagdasarian Family
Carol Askine Bagdasarian was born on July 4, 1947, in Fresno, California, United States. She is an American actress by occupation. Armenuhi Kulhanjian is her mother and Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., is her father.
Carol Net Worth
Acting is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $200k, as of 2022.
Carol Bagdasarian Movies List
- General Hospital – Maureen Morrissey (1982)
- The Strawberry Statement – Girl on Telephone (1970)
- Ironside – Stewardess (1971)
- The Great American Beauty Contest – Mary Lou (1973)
- Aces Up – Daughter (1974)
- Mannix – Anita Moss/Terry Graham/Nancy/Marie/Teller (1967-1975)
- Harry O – Angela Thomas (1975)
- The Amazing Howard Hughes – Jean Peters (1977)
- Charge of the Model T’s – Coral Adams (1977)
- The Pirate – Maryam (1978)
- Lou Grant – Sarah Hartounian (1980)
- The Octagon – Aura (1980)
- Dynasty – Terry Toscanni (1981)
- Seasons in the Sun – Olivia (1986)
- The Aurora Encounter – Alain (as Carol Bagdasarian – 1986)
Carol Bagdasarian Facts
- Carol Bagdasarian is a hardworking actress who cares about her craft.
- While she’s best known for her work on the family hit show “Family Guy”, Carol has also appeared in other shows such as “Ask Ashley” and “8 Simple Rules”.
- She has even made guest appearances on popular talk shows like The Howard Stern Show, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, and Good Morning America (2000).
- Carol Balagdasarian was born on July 8th, 1969.
- Her hometown is Pasadena, California. As a child actress she was first featured in the TV movie Tammy Tell Me True (1981), which aired two years after the death of Natalie Wood.