Candice Rene King (Born May 13, 1987) is a well known American actress, singer, and songwriter. She rose her fame for her role as Caroline Forbes in The CW supernatural drama series ‘The Vampire Diaries’ from 2009–2017 and her recurring role as the same character on the spin-off series ‘The Originals’ in 2018.
Candice King Net Worth
- As of 2020, Candice King Net Worth is estimated around $2 – $3 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting and singing career.
- Her exact salary is not known in public domain.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 – $3 million |
(As of 2020)
|Sponsors||Approx $500 – $600|
Candice King Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Candice King age is 32 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 C.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Read Also: Amandla Stenberg (Actress) Wiki, Age, Sexuality, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bio, Affairs, Facts
Candice King Spouse & Dating
- As of 2020, Candice King is a married lady.
- She began dating musician Joe King, in 2012.
- They met at a Super Bowl event in February 2012.
- Later, the duo exchanged the ring in May 2013.
- Then, on Oct 18, 2014, they tied the knot, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- She became a stepmother to King’s two daughters from his first marriage.
- Further more, on January 15, 2016, Accola gave birth to a daughter named, Florence May.
Candice King Quick Bio
|Real Name||Candice Rene Accola|
|Born||May 13, 1987|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Known For||Her role in 'The
Vampire Diaries' from 2009–2017
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Kree Thomas Accola
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Joe King (Musician)
|Children||Daughter: Florence May|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing|
|Social Media Links|
Read Also: Sophie Turner (Actress) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Husband, Net Worth, Facts
Candice King Facts
- Candice Rene Accola was born in Houston, Texas.
- Her mother name is Carolyn, who was an environmental engineer before becoming a homemaker.
- Her father named, Kevin Accola, a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- She grew up in Edgewood, Florida and attended Lake Highland Preparatory School.
- Both her parents are active members of the local Republican political party.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has one younger brother, Kree Thomas Accola.
- As a child, she was good at sports and really enjoyed track & field.
- Her popularity increased, in 2006, when King released her debut album, It’s Always the Innocent Ones, independently in the United States. She co-wrote 12 of the 14 tracks on the record.
- She’s calm, doesn’t get angry easily, and she’s able to endure things without a lot of expression.
- Her hobbies include watching movies, reading books and children’s storytelling.
- She is also a fan of Japanese movies and learned the Japanese language because of them.
Read Also: Cameron Diaz (Actress) Bio, Wiki, Age, Spouse, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Career, Facts
- In 2008, the album was re-released in Japan and achieved greater success.
- King toured as a backing singer for Miley Cyrus’s Best of Both Worlds Tour.
- She appeared as herself in the 2008 3D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert.
- In July 2009, she also casts in the horror film “Deadgirl” which centers on two high-school boys who discover an immortal woman in an abandoned asylum.
- In 2011, King performed a cover of “Eternal Flame” by The Bangles on The Vampire Diaries.
- King had guest appearances in several television series as well like in, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, and Drop Dead Diva.
- In 2009, she was cast in the CW television series The Vampire Diaries as Caroline Forbes the best friend of Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Benett.
- In 2012, she joined the second season of the web series Dating Rules From My Future Self, as Chloe Cunningham.
- The series centers on a girl receiving romance advice from herself ten years in the future by text message.
- Candice is host of the Directionally Challenged podcast along her co-host and co-creator Kayla Ewell.
- She loves photo shoots.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She is not more of political interest lady.