Brandy Norwood is a popular R&B, pop, and soul singer who gained fame by starring as the lead character on the TV series Moesha. In 1994, she released the #1 R&B singles “I Wanna Be Down” and “Baby.” She began playing Chardonnay on the TV series The Game in 2012. She has sold over 40 million records worldwide, with approximately 8.62 million albums sold in the United States alone, in Aug 2020. She has won numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award and an American Music Award.
Brandy Norwood Net Worth 2022
- Norwood was born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Carson, California. She began her singing career as a backup vocalist for teen groups before being signed to Atlantic Records in 1993.
- Third and fourth albums, Full Moon (2002) and Afrodisiac (2004), were met with acclaim.
- Prior to his involvement in a 2006 car accident, Norwood served as a judge on the inaugural season of America’s Got Talent. His fifth album, Human (2008) was released post-accident.
- In 2010, she made a comeback to television as a participant on the Dancing with the Stars season 11. She also appeared in Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business, a reality series documenting her relationship with Ray J.
- In 2021, Norwood appeared in American Broadcasting Company’s music drama program Queens alongside Naturi Naughton, Evelyn Lozada, and Nadine Velazquez to great acclaim.
- Norwood signed with Motown Records in June 2022, returning to a major label after some time. Under this new contract, she is expected to release her eighth studio album.
|Brandy Norwood||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2022||$12 million|
|Previous Year’s |
Net Worth (2021)
|Born||February 11, 1979 (43, yrs old)|
|Wealth Source||Singing Career|
|Cars||Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet,|
|Dating||Ryan Press (Engaged)|
Brandy Norwood Health Update
Singer Brandy is recovering in an L.A. hospital after possibly suffering a seizure. According to sources with direct knowledge, it is believed that Brandy suffered a seizure and was taken to a local hospital.
At this time, we’re told Brandy is still in the hospital — her parents have been there with her — and it appears she will recover.
We don’t know what led up to the seizure or if there were other health issues as a result of the incident.
Read Also: What Is The Net Worth Of Malu Trevejo?