Isabella Khair Hadid aka Bella Hadid is a well known American model. She was voted “Model of the Year” by industry professionals for ‘Model.com’s’ Model of the Year Awards, in 2016. Hadid began modeling at age 16 with a Flynn Skye commercial project. Hadid also starred in the “Swan Sittings” by Lesa Amoore, alongside actor Ben Barnes, before appearing in “Smoking Hot” by Holly Copeland. Hadid also modeled for Hanna Hayes’ F/W 2013 collection, alongside various other commercial projects, including campaign work for Chrome Hearts during 2013 and 2014. On July 22, 2014, Hadid was arrested and charged with a DUI. Other than this, she has an immense popularity on her social media platforms as well. She has over 27 million+ followers on her Instagram account and over 1 million+ followers on her twitter account. In fact, she has over 400 K+ followers over her facebook account as well.
Bella Hadid Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Bella Hadid age is 23 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-37.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has blonde hair and has beautiful blue-green eyes.
Bella Hadid Wiki/ Bio
|Birth Name||Isabella Khair Hadid|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Bella Hadid|
|Birth Date||October 9, 1996|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||IMG Model and Vogue Model|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet inches- 5'9'
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||34-24-37|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Body Build||Slim, Fit & Curvy|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Hair Color||Blonde (natural)|
|Parents||Father: Mohamed Hadid
Mother: Yolanda Hadid
|Siblings||Brother: Anwar Hadid
Sister: Gigi Hadid
|Previous Dating||The Weeknd|
|School||Parsons School of Design|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Switzerland|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue|
|Hobbies||Singing, Modelling, Reading, Hair styling, Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||$10 Million US dollars (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Television Shows List||1. Keeping Up With the Kardashians
2. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
3. Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid
|Short Films List||1. Bella Hadid's Guide to LA
3. Going Home with Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid Boyfriend & Relationship
- As of 2020, Bella Hadid is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest.
- Hadid began dating Canadian singer ‘The Weeknd’ at the beginning of 2015.
- The couple were first seen together in April at Coachella.
- In February, they made their red carpet appearance as a couple at the 2016 Grammys.
- The couple reportedly broke up because their schedules were too conflicting, in Nov 2016.
- She is not revealed anything about her love life yet.
- However, they got back together in 2018, and split once again in 2019.
What is the Net Worth of Bella Hadid?
- As of 2020, Bella Hadid net worth is estimated around $ 10 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also makes money from brand promotions and endorsements.
Bella Hadid Born, Family & Education
- Bella Hadid was born on October 9, 1996 in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- She was raised in Los Angeles, California to real-estate developer Mohamed Hadid and former model Yolanda Hadid (née van den Herik).
- Her mother is Dutch, and her father is Palestinian.
- Hadid has two siblings, an older sister named Gigi, who is also a model, and a younger brother named Anwar.
- She has two older half-sisters, Marielle and Alana, from her father’s side as well.
- As per her education, Hadid moved to New York City and began studying photography at the Parsons School of Design.
- She has since dropped out of school due to the success of her modeling career.
Bella Hadid Career
- On August 21, 2014, Hadid signed to IMG Models.
- In 2015, Hadid walked for Tom Ford in Los Angeles, and walked in the amfAR 22nd Cinema Against AIDs Gala fashion show.
- She also walked for Milan Fashion Week for Philipp Plein, Moschino, Missoni, and Bottega Veneta.
- She made her Chanel debut, walking for the first time in the luxury brand’s Métiers d’Art show in Rome, in Dec 2015.
- Hadid also featured in numerous editorials for various magazines, including Vogue Girl Japan, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, W magazine, Town and Country.
- Hadid’s first cover of the year was for the January issue of W Magazine Korea, a reprint of her W editorial from the US editions “Royals Issue”.
- Hadid also starred in a series of videos entitled “Dior Makeup with Bella Hadid” throughout the year.
Straight Facts about Bella Hadid
- Hadid joined London protests against Trump’s decision to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel and recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, on Dec 8, 2017.
- She has over 27 million+ followers on her instagram account.
- She loves chilling in sun.
- She loves hanging out with her friends.
- She is has sharp nose cut and suits her very well.
- She loves to interact with her followers on her social media platforms.
- She always reached late on her sets for shoots.
- She also rocks a red dress at the premiere of Pedro Almodovar’s “Pain and Glory.”
- Hadid attended the “No Ban, No Wall” march in New York City, saying in an interview it was her own family history that drove her to participate in the march: “I come from a really diverse background. I’ve had incredible experiences all over the world… and I’ve learned that we’re all just people, and we all deserve respect and kindness. We shouldn’t treat people as if they don’t deserve kindness just because of their ethnicities. It’s just not right”, in Jan 2017.
Read About: Gigi Hadid Biography