Amiel Stanek is an American chef, foodie and food blogger. He works as an editor and writer at popular magazine Bon Appetit. Moreover, Bon Appétit’s famed Test Kitchen have announced that they will no longer appear in videos for the food magazine. The Test Kitchen channel has not released new videos since June 5, as employees of color negotiate new contracts. White employees have not appeared in videos out of solidarity. Tune in bio and explore more about Amiel Stanek life’s story.
Amiel Stanek Age
How old is Amiel Stanek? His exact date of birth is not known. At present, he is around 48-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Aries. He was born in Florida. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Amiel Stanek Height & Weight
How tall is Amiel Stanek? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.79 m or 179 cm. He weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
|Real Name||Amiel Stanek|
|Famous As||Chef, foodie and food blogger|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx. 44-30-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Amiel Stanek Wife
Who is the wife of Amiel Stanek? Stanek is married to food Stylish Lauren Schaefer. The couple met each other in 2014 and tied the knot in October 2018.
Amiel Stanek Net Worth
What is the net worth of Amiel Stanek? As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Amiel Stanek Facts
- Amiel Stanek is a chef and food blogger.
- He is associated with popular online company Buzzfeed.
- Currently, he works as an editor at popular magazine Bon Appetit.
- His father name is Andrew Stanek and mother named Ganet Stanek.
- He is very close to his family members.
- As per his educational qualifications, Stanek graduated from Oberlin College.
- At the age of 17, Amiel officially started his cooking jobs.
- He is active on social media platfroms.
- The editor-in-chief of U.S. food magazine Bon Appétit Adam Rapoport has resigned after an old photo of him dressed as a Puerto Rican resurfaced online, triggering anger and accusations of a culture of discrimination at the publication.
- After this is a statement posted by Bon Appétit’s Assistant Food Editor Sohla El-Waylly to highlight the deeply integrated culture of systematic racism at Conde Nast Entertainment, ‘I am 35 years old and have over 15 years of professional experience. I was hired as an assistant editor to assist mostly white editors with significantly less experience than me’.