Alison Berns is a well known and popular American actress and radio host, best known as the ex-wife of famous radio host, director, producer, author, and TV personality Howard Stern. Her acting career started in her second year of college. Her close collaboration with Stern helped her career blossom successfully. They worked together in projects such as ‘Negligee and Underpants Party,’ ‘U.S. Open Sores,’ and ‘Private Parts.’ She quit acting in the 1990s and started serving as a teacher. In 2001, after welcoming three beautiful daughters, the couple decided to end their marriage due to Stern’s workaholic behavior. She married David Scott Simon on November 23, 2001. Currently, she is believed to be living happily with Simon.
Alison Berns Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Alison Berns age is 65 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- She has a pair of dark brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 5 UK.
Alison Berns Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Alison Berns|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Alison|
|Birth Day||May 26, 1954|
|Age||65 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Ex-Wife of Howard Stern|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Newton Centre, Newton,
Massachusetts, United States
|Current Residence||California, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
In feet - 5'6"
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Mac Davies (Div.)
Glenn Campbell (Div.)
|Husband/Spouse||David Scott Simon (Div.)
Howard Stern (Div.)
|Children||Emily Beth, Deborah
Jennifer, and Ashley Jade
|Alma Mater||Columbia University|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $20 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Alison Berns Husband
- Alison rose to fame not because of her acting, but because of her husband, Howard Stern.
- Howard Stern is a legendary broadcaster, radio host, writer, and an actor.
- He gained much popularity through his show ‘The Howard Stern Show’ in America.
- The duo met at the Boston University in 1974 while both were students.
- They dated for four years.
- After dating for long, they tied the knot on June 4, 1978, at the temple ‘Ohabei Shalom’ in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- The couple has three daughters named Emily Beth, Deborah Jennifer, and Ashley Jade Stern from their marriage.
- After being together for 23 years, Alison and Howard decided to end their relationship in October 1999 before making their divorce official in 2001.
- According to some sources, her husband made her feel that he was distant and cold. She began to feel alone and the relationship began to strain.
- Howard also confessed that he became so focused on work that he neglected his family. In fact, work became more important for him than his family and friends.
- In an interview with Rolling Stones magazine in 2011, Howard spoke about his divorce with Alison.
- Soon after getting divorced, Alison married David Scott Simon on November 23, 2001. Unlike Alison, David is not a public figure.
- Alison’s ex-husband Howard Stern also moved on in his life and got married to Beth Ostrosky.
- Beth Ostrosky is an actress and a model.
- After the divorce, Alison has taken a break from the spotlight and is taking care of her children.
- Alison and Howard still meet and get together when it comes to their children.
Alison Berns Born & Education
- Alison Berns was born on May 26, 1954 in, Newton Centre, Newton, Massachusetts, United States.
- Her family information is not known in public domain.
- As per her education, she graduated in 1976 and went to ‘Columbia University,’ New York, in order to pursue her masters in social work, emphasizing in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis.
- In 1978, she completed her graduation.
- She wanted to become a teacher since her childhood, as she was inspired by her mother who was a pre-school teacher in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Alison Berns Career
- She appeared in numerous TV series in the 1980s and the 1990s.
- In 1988, she made her debut with a comedy film named ‘Negligee and Underpants Party.’ She was also part of the event ‘US Open Sores,’ in 1989.
- She was seen in Stern’s biographical comedy movie ‘Private Parts’ (1997). She had regularly appeared in Stern’s series ‘The Howard Stern Show.’
- She quit acting in the 1990s and began teaching soon after.
- The couple has three daughters, Emily Beth (1983), Debra Jennifer (1986), and Ashley Jade (1993). She had lost one child in a miscarriage.
- Stern’s workaholic nature created issues in their marriage, as he started to ignore her and their family completely.
- In October 1999, they decided to call it quits. They finalized their divorce in 2001.
Net Worth of Alison Berns
- As of 2020, Alison Berns net worth is estimated around $20 million including the amount she earned from her career and divorce settlement with ex-husband Howard.
- Their divorce was among the most expensive divorce in the Hollywood.
- Alison Berns is now living happily with her second husband David Scott Simon away from the limelight.
- She rarely makes public appearance nowadays.
Facts about Alison Berns
- Alison started dating David Scott Simon. They got married on November 23, 2001.
- She quit her career and decided to take care of her children instead.
- She currently lives happily with Simon.
- Alison and Stern are still friends, primarily for their children.
- Currently, she is believed to be working as a psychotherapist in Roslyn Heights, New York.