Alexis Knief is better known as the wife of actor and producer Timothy Olyphant who is well-known for appearing in the TV shows ‘Deadwood’, ‘Justified’ and films ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’, ‘The Crazies’, ‘Rango’, ‘Catch and Release’ and ‘The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy’. She rose her fame after marrying the actor in 1991. The duo had been college sweethearts. Timothy Olyphant once even stated in an interview that it is very hard to find such a perfect bonding like theirs in Hollywood. She is a simple, gorgeous and beautiful woman who has always stayed behind the scene. She usually doesn’t like to face the media and appears only at special events with her husband. She has always provided resilient support to Olyphant throughout his career and is even considered as the main reason behind his success.
Alexis Knief Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Alexis Knief age is 50 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-37 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
- She has a pair of hazel eyes and blonde hair color.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Alexis Knief Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Alexis Knief|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Alexis|
|Date of Birth||1970|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Wife of Timothy Olyphant|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 168 cm
In meters- 1.68 m
In feet - 5'6"
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||34-24-37 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||37 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Body Build||Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Children||Grace Olyphant, Henry Olyphant, Vivian Olyphant|
|School||Local High School|
|College/ University||University of Southern California|
|Favorite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $20 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (Inactive)|
Alexis Knief Husband
- Alexis Knief rose to fame and came in limelight after she married the actor Timothy Olyphant.
- Their marriage ceremony was private and they got married after dating each other for several years.
- They first met during her days at the University of Southern California, both became friends.
- They have three children together.
- Two years later, their son Henry was born. Then in 2003, their daughter Vivian was born.
- Briefly talking about the career of her husband Timothy, he is a renowned actor.
- Similarly, he is famous for his acting skills and is able to grab the attention of the public.
- He is best known for the movies like The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy, Live Free or Die Hard/ Die Hard 4.0, The Crazies and Rango. Likewise, he had also worked as the reporter for a radio show on Los Angeles’ Indie 103.1.
Alexis Knief Bio, Family & Education
- Alexis Knief was born in 1970 in 1st January.
- She was born in the United States of America and has American nationality.
- Her parents and siblings as she kept her information private and away from social media.
- As per her education, she joined the University of Southern California where she met her soul mate.
Net Worth of Alexis Knief
- As of 2020, Alexis net worth is estimated around $20 million with her husband and is living a lavish life.
- Her primary source of income is her own business line.
Facts about Alexis Knief
- In the year 2011, Timothy Olyphant joked that he would have left Alexis if he had won the Emmy Award.
- That year, the actor had been nominated for his role as Raylan Givens in the TV series ‘Justified’. Unfortunately, he lost the award to Kyle Chandler.
- However, in an interview, he shared his opening line and the idea of looking at the trophy had he won it, and then telling his wife of 20 years – ‘Well, honey, this is it! I’m finally leaving you’.
- She met Timothy Olyphant in college at the University of Southern California.
- Her husband Timothy Olyphant joked that he would have left her if he had won an Emmy Award in 2011.
- Her children’s names are Grace, Henry, and Vivian.
- They have three children together.