Alex Spiro is an American trial lawyer who defended Elon Musk in a defamation case raised by Vernon Unsworth from statements made relating to their involvement in the Tham Luang cave rescue, in Dec 2019. She was part of the defense team for David Demos, in 2018. She has represented musical artists, such as Mick Jagger and many more. Learn more about, Alex Spiro Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Facts.
Alex Spiro Age, Height & Weight
Alex Spiro age is 40 years old. His height is 5 feet 6 inches tall. He weighs around 70 Kg. He was born on December 12, 1982 in New York, New York, U.S.. He attended Tufts University (B.A.) and Harvard Law School (J.D.).
Alex Spiro Net Worth
- As of 2022, Alex Spiro’s net worth is $1 million.
- Spiro filed a lawsuit against the University of Oregon on behalf of two basketball players, in 2016.
- He was part of the defense team for David Demos, in 2018.
- Spiro and hip-hop artists Killer Mike, Meek Mill, Yo Gotti, and Chance the Rapper, in 2020.
- He obtained a temporary restraining order against Roc Nation co-founder Damon Dash, in 2021.
- Until 2013, he worked at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.
Alex Spiro Profile
|Real Name||Alexander Benjamin Spiro|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||December 12, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Alex Spiro Wife
Alex Spiro is not married, but he does have a long-term partner who is also an attorney. He is active in the New York social scene and frequently attends high-profile events with his partner.
Alex is passionate about giving back to the community, particularly when it comes to children’s rights causes. He founded a non-profit organization.
Top 5 Facts About Alex Spiro
- Alex Spiro prosecuted “The Dating Game Killer,” for two New York murders.
- Spiro filed a lawsuit against the health care providers for inmates at Mississippi prisons, in May 2020.
- Spiro studied Biopsychology at Tufts University.
- During his college years, Spiro contemplated a profession in psychiatry and interned for an adolescent psychiatric unit at McLean Hospital.
- He graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctor degree, in 2008.