Alex Duggan is an Australian reality star and best known for appearing in, The Traitors. The show goes on air on Network 10. The show is based on the Dutch series De Verraders. On 16 October 2022, the show premiered and also also casts, Craig Carr, Kate Williams, Lewis Wren, Teresa Newton, Paul Betti, Nigel Brennan and many more.
Alex Duggan Age
- Alex Duggan age is 25 years.
- She was born in 1997.
- She holds Australian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her father and mother names are not known.
Alex Duggan Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Alex Duggan? Acting is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $300k – $500k.
How Tall Is Alex Duggan?
Alex Duggan height is 5 feet 4 inches and her body weight is around 60 Kg. She has hazel eyes with natural blonde hair.
Alex Duggan Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Alexandra “Alex” Duggan|
|Nick Name||Alex Duggan|
|Age||25 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$300k – $500k|
|Profession||Social Media Coordinator|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″|
In Meters: 1.64 m
In Centimetres: 164 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 60 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-29-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||38 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alex Duggan Boyfriend
Is Alex Duggan single? She has not publicly stated her relationship status, so it is impossible to say with certainty whether or not she is single.
Alex Duggan In ‘The Traitors’
The Traitors is an Australian reality television series in which he has Twenty four strangers arrive at an old hotel as “Faithful” contestants, hoping to share a prize fund worth up to A$250,000 in silver bars.
Alex Duggan Facts
- Alex Duggan loves eating Chinese food.
- She especially enjoys dim sum and noodle dishes.
- She is also an adventurous eater who loves trying new things.
- When Alex visits a new city, she makes sure to sample the local cuisine.
- She enjoys going out for shopping and spending quality time with family and friends.
- She knows that it can provide valuable insight into the culture of a place and its people.