Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen is the daughter of Holch Povlsen who is a Danish billionaire, CEO and sole owner of the international clothes retailer chain named, ‘Bestseller’. Her father is now count in the list of one of the richest personality and a well known self-made businessman and fashionista. Moreover, his daughter keeps herself away from media and focused on her studies. She is leading a normal life other than anything. Her billionaire father married to Anne Storm Pedersen.
Moreover, Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen has also four siblings named, Alma, Astrid, Agnes and Alfred who had been enjoying a family holiday in Sri Lanka and died in the suicide blast. Currently, the Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen resides with her family near Aarhus, Denmark’s second city.
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Age
How old is Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen? Currently, she is 20-years-old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She was born in in 2000, in Denmark.
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Family
Her family maintains a low key profile and keeps their life way from media and any rumors. Moreover, she was born to parents Anne Storm Povlsen and Anders Holch Povlsen who is a fashion business guru. She has siblings as well. She has four siblings including her named, Alma, Astrid, Agnes and Alfred. As of education, she attended Skovvangskolen, an exclusive private school located in Denmark.
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Siblings Death
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen has three siblings named, Alma, Astrid and Alfred. Moreover, they had been enjoying a family holiday in Sri Lanka. Her siblings died in the suicide blast there. Later on, her father attended the funeral for his three children who were killed in the Easter Sunday terror attacks in Sri Lanka on May 4, 2019.
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Career
Talking about her career, she is currently focused on her studies. She is planning to build her career in the field of business. Like father, like daughter, she is also very interested fashion and planning to study fashion designing as well.
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen? She belongs to a wealthy family background. Her father has over 220,000 acres of land across the Scottish landscape and an estimated net worth of around $8 billion, according to wiki page. In fact, he is the largest private landowner in all of Scotland.
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Wiki
Here is the detail information about Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen’s bio, wiki, age, height, weight, net worth, career, family, siblings and many more detailed information about the daughter of Holch Povlsen who is a Danish billionaire, CEO and sole owner of the international clothes retailer chain named, ‘Bestseller’.
|Real Name||Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen|
|Age||20 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|Famous For||Daughter of Holch
Povlsen who is a Danish billionaire
|Current Residence||Aarhus City, Denmark|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'7"
Centimetres: 170 cm
Meters: 1.70 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Father's earnings: Approx U.S $8 billion|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Anders Holch Povlsen
Mother: Anne Storm Pedersen
|Siblings||Brother: Alfred Storm Holch Povlsen
Sister: Alma Storm Holch Povlsen and
Astrid Storm Holch Povlsen
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||Local High School|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Margot Robbie|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links|
Agnes Storm Holch Povlsen Facts
- Figure Measurements: She has a body measurements of 34-24-37 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Wikipedia: She is very close to her father and mother.
- In 2018, her father, Povlsen was the richest Dane according to Forbes.
- At the age of 28, he took over the family business and Bestseller now sells clothes under 11 brand names, including Jack & Jones, Only and Vero Moda.
- Moreover, Povlsen already had a 27% stake in ASOS.com, the largest UK internet-only fashion retailer.
- In Denmark, Povlsen owns and resides at the old Constantinsborg Estate west of Aarhus, along with substantial farmland and forests.
- She is active on social media platforms like, Instagram, Facebook, twitter.
- She has decent fan following under her Instagram account.
- Her Instagram account is private.
- She usually uploads photos with her mother to international trips with her family.
- Black and white is her favorite color.
- She loves playing guitar.
- Her billionaire father attended the funeral for his three children who were killed in the Easter Sunday terror attacks in Sri Lanka on May 4, 2019.
- In addition, neither her father Povlsen nor her mother have made a public statement about the lost of three of their children in the Sri Lanka terror attacks in 2019.