YaYa Gosselin is an American child actress and social media personality. She touted to stardom as Missy Moreno in the 2020 Netflix action comedy We Can Be Heroes. Other than this, she has also appeared as Tali LaCroix on the CBS drama series FBI, and its spinoff series FBI: Most Wanted. Tune in bio and explore more about YaYa Gosselin’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
YaYa Gosselin Age
How old is YaYa Gosselin? Her birthday falls on January 26, 2009. She is 12-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aquarius. She was born in Dallas, TX. Her father and mother name is Monica and father named, Tyler Gosselin. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
YaYa Gosselin Height & Weight
How tall is YaYa Gosselin? She stands at a height of 4 ft 7 in tall. She weighs around 45 Kg or 99 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
YaYa Gosselin Wiki
|Real Name||YaYa Gosselin|
|Famous As||Child Actress|
|Birthday||January 26, 2009|
|Height||approx. 4 ft 7 in|
|Weight||approx. 45 Kg (99 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $50,000 (USD)|
YaYa Gosselin Net Worth
How much is the net worth of YaYa Gosselin? She appeared as Gracien Padilla on the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why. She also appeared in the 2019 film Lord Finn. Her net worth is estimated over $50,000 (USD).
YaYa Gosselin Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of YaYa Gosselin? She is too young to get into in any relationship. She is single and very focused on her career.
YaYa Gosselin Facts
- YaYa Gosselin made her on-screen debut in the 2017 short film After Omelas.
- She is very active on social media platforms.
- She is very close to her mother.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She has a unique, confident and vivacious style that are representative of some of the brands she has collaborated with in the US.
- She has the power to touch lives through a bop with an inspiring message to value yourself and unplug from those who belittle you!