Yael Abecassis is an Israeli actress and model. She is currently married to entrepreneur and philanthropist Ronny Douek. Yael Abecassis began modeling at the age of 14.
Towards the end of the 1990s, she left television to pursue a career as a dramatic actress. She starred in several Amos Gitai movies and has won favorable reviews, especially in France.
Yael Abecassis Height & Weight
How tall is Yael Abecassis? She is a tall and beautiful girl. Talking about her body measurements, She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 57 kg. Likewise, she has a beautiful pair of hazel-colored eyes and has blonde hair. Her other body measurements are 30-24-34 inches.
Yael Abecassis Bio, Age & Family
How old is Yael Abecassis? Yael Abecassis was born in Ashkelon, Israel, to parents of Moroccan Jewish descent. She is 54-yrs old, as of 2021.
Abecassis is the daughter of Raymonde Abecassis, a Moroccan-born Israeli singer and actress. Her father and mother names are not known.
Yael Abecassis Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Yael Abecassis|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||19 July 1967|
|Famous As||Israeli actress and model|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”|
In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 30-24-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||Lior Miller|
Yael Abecassis Husband
Who is the husband of Yael Abecassis? Abecassis married Israeli actor Lior Miller in 1996 and has one child. They divorced in 2003. She is currently married to entrepreneur and philanthropist Ronny Douek.
Yael Abecassis Net Worth
Yael Abecassis began modeling at the age of 14. She later branched into television and film, appearing in commercials and starring as Rivka in Kadosh, a 1999 retelling of The Dybbuk directed by Amos Gitai. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Yael Abecassis Facts
- Yael Abecassis is a very positive, funny, and nice person.
- She’s mentioned to be an indecisive person, having changed job aspirations and college majors many times.
- She talks about how shy she was when she was younger but has definitely grown into a more outgoing and talkative person.
- She has also mentioned how stubborn she is – for example, she didn’t ride a bike for years simply because she didn’t like the rule of having to wear a helmet.
- She’s a very supportive, silly, and loud person who attracts fun, supportive, and silly people as well.