Winter is a popular Korean singer and member of the South Korean girl group aespa. She attended Yangsan Samsung Elementary School, Yangsan Samsung Middle School. She intended to become an actress, but she liked to sing and dance so she decided to become an idol. Tune in bio and explore more about Winter’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Winter Height & Weight
How tall is Winter? She stands at a height of 5 ft 4 in tall or else 1.63 m or 163 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Winter? She is a fitness freak as well. She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
How old is Winter? She was born on January 1, 2001 in South Korea. She is 20 years old, as of 2021. She holds Korean nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||January 1, 2001|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’4”|
In centimeters- 164 cm
In meters- 1.64 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Winter Facts, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- She was born in Busan.
- She attended Yangsan Samsung Elementary School, Yangsan Samsung Middle School.
- NingNing and Winter are the shortest members in the band aespa.
- She has an older brother.
She was trained for four years.
Many people think she looks exactly like her fans.Girls’ Generation (SNSD)”s”Taeyeon.
- She consumes a lot of milk.
Action is her favorite genre of film.
- She loves sweets and chocolate.
- Her left cheek has a small dimple.
- She was vice president of the school.
- She doesn’t take selfies, according to her friends.
She wanted to be an actress but she enjoyed singing and dancing so she chose to be an idol.
- She was a good student in math and was transferred to an advanced class.
- Nickname: baby rabbit, gyeoulie, mindungie.
Talents: Vocals and dancing
- Specialties: tongue-twisters
- Her favourite words are milk and her love.
- Ivory is her favorite color.
Autumn is her favorite season.
- She loves polar foxes and desert foxes.
- Chocolate, snacks, jelly and bean noodle are her favorite foods.
- She loves “Tenet” as well as “American Sniper”.
- Her first impression about Ningning: Is she older than me?
- Karina’s first impression: She looks very unique.
- Giselle’s first impression: Her arms and legs are very long.
- She chose Ice Americano over hot Americano in winter.
- She chose dipping sauce over pouring sauce for ttangsuyuk.
- She loves mint choco.
- She likes pineapple pizza.
- She would rather have teeth pain than migraine for the rest of her life.
- She chose AC in the winter over a heater in the summer.
She chose jelly Kimchi stew over chocolate biimbap.
- She preferred melted ice cream to a carbonated beverage without bubbles.
Her favorite thing to do is watch movies.
- She is a big fan ofEXOHer bias isBaekhyun.
-She loves to watch war movies and action movies. The most difficult movies to understand are those that require multiple viewings to fully grasp.
-She believes that aliens exist.
- Her childhood dream was to become a singer or a soldier because her family is a part of the military. (Karina cannot imagine herself being in combat.
The roller coaster is her favorite ride in an amusement park.
She says Ningning is her partner on roller coasters.
EWU is her morning routine. She eats as soon as she wakes up.
- She eats before her eyes are even open.
- She realizes that it’s morning and goes to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
- She cooks sometimes for her family.
- Karina believes she is a great cook.
- Lavagna is her soul food.
- She also enjoys LA galbi, Kong guksu.
- She would choose chocolates if she had to choose between a meal or chocolates.
- She loves snacks.
- She prefers snacks over meals. She would prefer to eat snacks over a meal.