Who is Whitney Cummings? She is an American comedian and actress. She touted to prominence as a cast member on Punk’d. She created and starred in the NBC sitcom Whitney, which premiered in 2012, and co-created the CBS sitcom, 2 Broke Girls.
Whitney Cummings Height & Weight
How tall is Whitney Cummings? She stands at a height of 5 ft 9 in tall or else 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has hazel eyes and has black hair.
Whitney Cummings Age
How old is Whitney Cummings? Her birthday falls on September 5, 2000. At present, she is 19-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo.
|Real Name||Whitney Cummings|
|Birthday||September 4, 1982|
|Height||approx 5 ft 9 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $12 m (USD)|
Whitney Cummings Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Whitney Cummings? She appeared in the 2008 film Made of Honor and released her Comedy Central standup special, Whitney Cummings: Money Shot, in 2010. During her college time, she also worked as a department store model at local shopping malls. She has appeared on The Tonight Show with TV show host Conan O’Brien. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $13 m (USD).
Whitney Cummings Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Whitney Cummings? In 2013, she started dating Peter Berg. Her previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Facts about Whitney Cummings
- Wiki & Bio: Cummings mother name is Patti Cummings and father name is Neiman Marcus.
- She has siblings as well. She has an older half-brother named Kevin and an older sister named Ashley.
- Whitney Cummings Religion: She was raised Roman Catholic.
- Her parents divorced when she was five years old.
- At age twelve, she temporarily resided with her aunt in Virginia.
- Whitney Cummings Education: She attended the prestigious St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland, graduating in 2000.
- During high school, she interned at Washington’s NBC-owned television station WRC-TV.
- She studied acting at Washington, D.C.’s Studio Theater.
- After high school, Cummings enrolled at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania.
- During this time, she worked as a department store model at local shopping malls.
- She graduated magna cum laude in 2004 with a degree in Communications, and initially aspired for a career as a journalist.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
Read Also: Roseanne Barr (Actress) Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Career, Family, Facts