Virginia Alcaraz is best known as the mother of Carlos Alcaraz, who is a Spanish professional tennis player. He has been ranked as high as world No. 4 in singles by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). Alcaraz has won five ATP Tour singles titles, including two Masters 1000 titles, and is producing his best Grand Slam performance at the 2022 US Open. He is in the final, and will be competing for the title and the World No. 1 ranking on September 11th. Who Is Virginia Alcaraz, Carlos Alcaraz’s Mother?
Virginia Alcaraz Husband
Who is the husband of Virginia Alcaraz? She is married with her husband named, Carlos. Duo is also blessed children. They have four kids who are living with them.
Virginia Alcaraz Age
How old is Virginia Alcaraz? The exact birth date and exact birthplace of Virginia are not available at the moment. However, it is known that she is born in the United States of America and holds British nationality. Likewise, it is known that she is in her mid-70s as of now.
The name and information regarding her parents are not available as of now. Similar to that, information related to her siblings, cousins, grandparents, relatives, and any other family members is also not available until now. She is a private as well as a secretive person. That is why, she rarely speaks about her family members and family life in front of the limelight, the camera, and the public attention.
Regarding her educational background and qualifications, the name of the educational
institutions she attended and studied at is unknown to date. However, when we consider her age, she must have graduated from both high school as well as a university until and unless she is a drop out and decided to quit further studies.
Virginia Alcaraz Height & Weight
How tall is Virginia Alcaraz? The body measurements of Virginia Alcaraz such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes are not available until now and are still under review. Moreover, she has blonde hair and dark green eyes.
Carlos Alcaraz Career Highlights
- Carlos Alcaraz is a Spanish professional tennis player.
- He has a career-high ATP singles ranking of World No. 45, achieved on 5 April 2021.
- Alcaraz was the boys’ singles champion at the 2018 French Open.
- In May 2019, Alcaraz won his first Futures tournament in Spain. In September 2019, he won his second Futures tournament in France.
- In October 2019, Alcaraz qualified for his first ATP Challenger Tour event, the Barcelona Challenger, where he defeated countryman Mario Vilella Martínez in the final to win his maiden Challenger title. As a result of his victory, Alcaraz entered the top 200 of the ATP Rankings for the first time.
- In November 2019, Alcaraz made his Davis Cup debut for Spain against Georgia.
- In February 2020, Alcaraz won his third Futures tournament in France. In March 2020, he reached his first ATP Tour main draw, as a qualifier at the Miami Open. He defeated compatriot Nicolás Almagro in the first round before losing to second seed Rafael Nadal in straight sets in the second round.
- On 12 October 2020, Alcaraz was nominated by the Spanish Tennis Federation to compete at the 2020 Davis Cup Finals. He became only the fourth ever teenager to be selected for Spain’s Davis Cup team after Manuel Orantes, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Rafael Nadal.
- In December 2020, Alcaraz was awarded a wildcard into the 2021 Australian Open, where he made his Grand Slam debut. He lost in the first round to World No. 2 Dominic Thiem in straight sets.
- Alcaraz has been coached by former professional tennis player Galo Blanco since 2019. His favourite surface is clay. Alcaraz’s idols growing up were Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
Read Also: Who Is Itsuki Uno, Shoma Uno’s Brother?