Tim Matheson is an American actor and director. He has appeared in such motion pictures as Dr. Dolittle, The Scorpions, and A Dog’s Journey (for which he won an Academy Award).
His best-known acting roles include the title character of the 1960s animated series Jonny Quest, Eric ” Otter” Stratton in National Lampoon’s Animal House, and Vice President John Hoynes on The West Wing, for which he was nominated twice for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
Matheson was born in Glendale, California. He is the son of Sally and Clifford Matthieson, a training pilot. In the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, he served a tour of duty. Tim Matheson Wiki, Wife, Net Worth, Height, Movies.
Tim Matheson Height & Weight
How tall is Tim Matheson? He is a handsome man who stands at the perfect height of 5 ft 10 in or 180 cm. Her balanced bodyweight consists of 172 lbs or 78 Kg. His body type is average. His other body measurement is still to get disclosed yet. His hair color is brown and he has a pair of black eyes. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality.
Tim Matheson Wife
Who is the wife of Tim Matheson? Matheson was previously married three times. From 1968 to 1971, he was wed to actress Jennifer Leak, whom he met on the set of Yours, Mine, and Ours.
In 1985, he married Megan Murphy; they had three children before their divorce in 2010. Elizabeth Marighetto became his fourth wife in March 2018; the two reside together in California’s Los Angeles County.
Read Also: Michael Evans Behling (Actor) Wiki, Bio
Tim Matheson Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Tim Matheson|
|Age||74 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||December 31, 1947|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Megan Murphy Matheson
|Net Worth||$12 million, as of 2022|
Tim Matheson Net Worth Explored
How much is the net worth of Tim Matheson? He directed the pilot episode of Covert Affairs, premiered on USA Network in 2010.
Matheson also directed the pilot episodes of The Good Guys (2010) for the Fox Network, Criminal Behavior (2011) for Lifetime, and Wild Card (2011) for USA Network. He played Dr. Brick Breeland on Hart of Dixie from 2011 to 2015. Moreover, his net worth is estimated to be $3 million – $5 million, as of 2022.
Tim Matheson Facts
- In 1996, Matheson played a fake psychic who claims to be Carol Brady’s long-thought-to-be-dead husband in A Very Brady Sequel.
- He was seen in the comedy film Van Wilder (2002), in which he played the father of the title character, who was inspired by his own Animal House character.
- Matheson’s character even alludes to the fun times he had at Dartmouth, where it is said that the fraternity on which Animal House is based “had a firm history of existence.”
- He starred as Redline ‘s driver. In 2008, he appeared in a Volkswagen commercial.
- In the 15-episode NBC series The Quest, which follows two young men in the American West looking for their sister who is being held by the Cheyenne, he played Larry Janowsky.
- He was a member of National Lampoon’s Animal House ensemble cast in 1978. Steven Spielberg’s 1941 featured him again in 1980 as John Belushi.
- In 1980, he auditioned for Harrison Ford’s role as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark and lost to him.
Read Also: Charlie Gillespie Wiki, Bio