Theodora Quinlivan a.k.a Teddy Quinlivan is an American model from Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Her career is an example that absolutely anything is possible, that there is no glass ceiling unbreakable! Even, her own father used to beat her and calls her a fagot. But, she proved that, nobody has the right to tell you’re a less capable worker or that you deserve less because of your sexuality or gender identity. She proves that a gender can never be a barrier of someones life. She made history as the first openly transgender model who was hired by the ‘Chanel’. She also did many fashion ads and was presented as a cisgender woman, not openly Trans. She works with the brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Paper magazine, Gucci etc.
Read About: TEKASHI69 or 6IX9INE Biography
Teddy Quinlivan Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Theodora Quinlivan|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Teddy Quinlivan|
|Birth Date||22 June 1994|
|Age||25 years old|
|Famous For||Being first transgender model for Channel|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Current Residence||Massachusetts, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
In feet inches- 5'11"
|Weight||In kilograms- 54 kg
In pounds- 119 lbs
|Body Build||Slim and Fit|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||32-23-34|
|Bra Size||30 A|
|Shoe Size||9 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Knwon
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Favorite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Capri|
|Hobbies||Music, Travelling, Watching Movies|
|Highest Qualification||Graduation in Arts|
|School||Local High School|
|College/ University||Walnut Hill School for the Arts|
|Net Worth||$500 US Dollars|
|Social Media Links|
|Fan Following||Instagram: 116 K followers (As of 2019)
|Awards||None (As of 2019)|
|Agencies||1. Monster Management (Milan)
2. Premium Models (Paris)
3. Scoop Models (Copenhagen)
4. Select Model Management (London)
Teddy Quinlivan Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurement
- As of 2019, Teddy Quinlivan age is 25 years old.
- Her height is 5 feet 11 inches.
- She weighs around 54 kg.
- She wears a bra size of 30 A.
- Teddy Quinlivan body measurements is 32-23-34.
Teddy Quinlivan Born, Family and Education
- Teddy Quinlivan was born on 22 June, 1994 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Her family information is not available in public domain.
- She completed her schooling from Walnut Hill School in Arts.
- Her parents were very supportive in every field.
Teddy Quinlivan Boyfriend, Spouse
- As of 2019, she is single and very focused on her career.
- Teddy Quinlivan is quite attractive that can make any guy fall in love with her.
- She revealed about being Trans, in September 2017.
- This incident was praised by Marc Jacobs, Pat McGrath and others in the fashion industry.
Net Worth of Teddy Quinlivan
- As of 2019, Teddy Quinlivan Net worth is estimated around of $500k US Dollars.
- She earns a decent amount of money from her advertisers and sponsors as well.
Read About: Kylie Rae Hall Biography
Facts about Teddy Quinlivan
- She has a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall (180 cm) with a weight of 54 kg (119 lbs).
- She also went through breast augmentation and surgery in 2107.
- Her Instagram bio read: WARNING: CURSED IMAGES.
- She regularly updates her images, videos and pictures on her instgram.
- She loves the bra of Versace.
- She is a hooker.
- She loves to eat Spaghetti.
- She being bullied at school consistently and kids threatening.
- Even her own father beats her and calls her a fagot. She quoted ‘Her whole life has been a fight’.
- She fly like a bird and wants to fly away.
- Her favorite place is ‘Capri’.
- Teddy collaborates with many of the famous agencies like Premium models, Monster management, Select model management, and Scoop models.
- Teddy worked and walked runways with famous designers like Carolina Herrera, Jason Wu, Gucci, Marc Jacobs and many more.
- In 2015, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Louis Vuitton’s creative director discovered her talent.
- She begins with taking hormones and finally came out trans in New York Fashion Week (NYFW) at the age of 17.
- She also revealed about being sexually assaulted and fighting against stereotypes.