Tania Nell is a British famed personality and a great sensational topic among her fans and followers. She is best known as the wife of Mo Farah, who is a British long-distance runner. Farah is a four-time Olympic champion and six-time world champion wins, and he has had wife Tania by his side the whole time. He mostly competed over 5,000 metres and 10,000 metres, but has run competitively from 1,500 metres to the marathon. His ten global championship gold medals make him the most successful male track distance runner ever, and he is the most successful British track athlete in modern Olympic Games history.
Tania Nell Age
Tanis Nell is 37 years old, as of 2022. She was born on 20 March 1985 in USA. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She is well-known in the country as the wife of Mo Farah.
Tania Nell Height & Weight
How tall is Tania Nell? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Tania Nell? Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 B.
Tania Nell Wiki
|Wife of Mo Farah
|20 March 1985
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|approx. 55 Kg
|approx. 34-28-40 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Daughters : Rihanna, Aisha and
Son : Hussein
|Source of Income
Tania Nell Husband & Children
Yes, Tania Nell is a married lady. She tied knot with Mo Farah in Richmond, London. Wedding was held in presence of other athletes included Paula Radcliffe, Steve Cram, Hayley Yelling, Jo Pavey, Mustafa Mohamed and Scott Overall, who was an usher.
Moreover, Farah has a stepdaughter named Rihanna from this relationship. Duo celebrated with him at the London and Rio Olympics. His twin daughters, Aisha and Aman, were born shortly after the London Olympics in 2012.
He and his wife have twin daughters called Aisha and Amani, born in August 2012. In 2015, Farah and Nell had a son called Hussein. From 2011 to 2017, Farah lived with his family in Portland, Oregon.
Tania Nell And Mo Farah
Farah and Nell have been together since 2010. Nell is an accomplished athlete in her own right. She was a member of the British national team for the heptathlon and competed in the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games. The couple lives in Portland, Oregon, where Farah trains with his coach Alberto Salazar.
Tania Nell Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Tania Nell? She belongs from a rich family background. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Tania Nell Facts
- Tania Nell’s husband, Farah has a twin brother, Hassan, who lives in Somalia.
- They were separated at eight years old, when Mo, his two younger brothers, and his mother joined their father, who had been working and studying in the UK.
- Hassan, however, was unwell and unable to travel, so stayed behind with family in Djibouti. When Farah’s father returned to collect Hassan, the family he was living with had moved and could not be found.
- Farah and his twin ended up being separated for twelve years.
- Hassan is now a telecoms engineer with a wife and ten children.
- Farah has a third younger brother, who was born after the family’s move to London.