Sunisa Lee is an American artistic gymnast. She is best known as a member of the United States Junior National Team, with whom she won gold at the 2017 Gymnix International Junior Cup. As a member of the United States women’s national gymnastics team, she won gold at the 2019 World Championships. She has also won individual medals at events like the 2015 HOPES Championships. She has 1.2 million followers on her Instagram account. Tune in bio and explore more about Sunisa Lee’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Sunisa Lee Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Sunisa Lee? She stands at a height of 5 ft tall or else 1.60 m or 160 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 DD.
Sunisa Lee Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Sunisa Lee? Her birthday falls on March 9, 2003. She is 18-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Pisces. She was born in Saint Paul, MN. In 2005, her mother Yeev Thoj met U.S. Navy veteran John Lee, who became her stepfather. She was named after her mother’s favorite Thai soap opera actress Sunisa Jett. She later decided to change her last name to his although John and her mother are not legally married. He plays an essential role in her career as a gymnast.
Is Suni Lee going to college?
Lee is attending Auburn University and will compete for the Tigers’ gymnastics team. She is going to college in South St. Paul Secondary (Gr. 6-12). Suni wants to go to college just like her friends. Gymnasts haven’t always had the chance to do what they want, or to be normal kids. The sport has a dark history of pushing little girls too far, too hard, and of the unimaginable. It’s changed and Suni has a chance to make some more change in her own way.
Read Also : Svetlana Khorkina (Gymnast) Wiki, Bio
Read Also : Gabby Douglas (Gymnast) Wiki, Bio
Sunisa Lee Wiki
|Real Name||Sunisa Lee|
|Birthday||March 9, 2003|
|Birthplace||Saint Paul, MN|
|Height||approx. 5 ft (1.60 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Source of Income||Gymnast|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
Sunisa Lee Boyfriend
Sunisa Lee Boyfriend : She is not married and is currently single. She seems to be much more focused on her career than her personal life.
Read Also : Morgan Hurd (Gymnast) Wiki, Bio
Sunisa Lee Net Worth
Sunisa Lee Net Worth : In 2009, she started taking gymnastics lessons at the Midwest Gymnastics Center in Little Canada, Minnesota. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Sunisa Lee Career
- Sunisa Lee started her gymnastics career as a junior in 2015.
- She made her international debut in 2017 at the Gymnix International Junior Cup.
- At the 2021 Winter Cup, she placed first on bars and third on the beam behind Skye Blakely and Jordan Chiles.
Sunisa Lee Facts
- Sunisa Lee currently resides in Minnesota along with her family.
- She is a fun-loving girl who likes to travel to different places with her friends.
- Her favorite gymnastic event is Beam.
- She was 18 years old when she won gold in the women’s artistic gymnastics individual all-around at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan on July 29, 2021, making her the first Hmong American to win an Olympic title.
- In honor of her Olympic success, 41st Minnesota governor Tim Walz and 55th St. Paul mayor Melvin Carter declared July 30, 2021 to be Sunisa Lee Day.
Read Also : Olivia Dunne (Gymnast) Wiki, Bio