Soyeon is the leader and main rapper of the girl group (G)I-DLE who is rapper, singer-songwriter and record producer by profession. Currently, she works under Cube Entertainment. She has over 3 million followers on her Instagram account under user name, ‘tiny.pretty.j‘.
Some of reality shows in which she appears are, Produce 101 (Mnet, 2016) – contestant, Unpretty Rapstar Season 3 (Mnet, 2016) – contestant, My Teenage Girl (MBC, 2021–2022) – mentor and many more. All about, Soyeon ((G)I-DLE) Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Instagram.
Soyeon Age, Height, Weight & more
- Soyeon age is 24 years old, as of 2022.
- She was born on August 26, 1998 in Gaepo-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- Her height is 157 cm (5 ft 2 in) and weighs around 44 kg (97 lb).
- Her blood group is, ‘B’.
- She has shiny skin.
- She likes to make sure she gets enough sleep, finds time to exercise, and takes time for her hobbies.
- She became a contestant on the rap survival show Unpretty Rapstar Season 3, in 2016.
Soyeon ideal type is someone who is understanding and trustworthy. She also wants someone who can appreciate her music and be kind to everyone regardless of their status. Someone with a big heart, but not necessarily good looks, would be perfect for her. Soyeon loves vivacious people who aren’t afraid to show their true colors.
- Windy (2021)
- “Jelly” (2017)
- “Idle Song” (2018)
- K/DA – “Pop/Stars” (with Madison Beer, Jaira Burns & Miyeon) (2018)
- Lee Minhyuk – “Hang Out” (2019)
- Key – “I Wanna Be” (2019)
- True Damage – “GIANTS” (with Becky G, Keke Palmer, DUCKWRTH & Thutmose) (2019)
- HYO – “Dessert” (with Loopy) (2020)
- K/DA – “The Baddest” (with Bea Miller, Wolftyla & Miyeon) (2020)
- K/DA – “More” (with Madison Beer, Jaira Burns, Miyeon & Lexie Liu) (2020)
- Ravi – “Ani” (2021)
|Real Name||Jeon So-yeon (전소연)|
|Age||24 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||August 26, 1998|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||44 kg (97 lb)|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $1.2 million|
Soyeon Net Worth In 2022
Soyeon made her solo debut on November 5, 2017 with her first digital single “Jelly”. Her singing career is main source of income. As of 2022, her net worth is between $1 million – $1.2 million.
- Soyeon loves sleeping.
- In fact, she spends an average of eight hours a night sleeping.
- She also enjoys reading before bedtime.
- After finishing her current read, she immediately goes to her bookshelf to start another one.
- On days that she has more energy, Soyeon likes to go out for a run in the morning.
- She also enjoys doing yoga or stretching exercises at home.
- Soyeon’s favorite hobby is cooking.
- She loves trying out new recipes and experimenting with different flavors.
- She also enjoys baking and making homemade desserts.
- No matter what her day looks like, Soyeon always makes time for self-care.
- She loves taking long baths or showers to relax her body and mind.
- Overall, Soyeon’s lifestyle is balanced and healthy.