Sonia Sodha is a very well known television personality from London, United Kingdom. She is an British Social Activist, long term Political Adviser, Observer, Deputy Opinion and Chief Writer for ‘The Guardian’. She is also an author and columnist from Indian Origin. She is also a trustee of the education charity Ambition School Leadership and philanthropic foundation the Trust for London. Tune in bio!
Sonia Sodha Age, Height & Weight
How tall is Sonia Sodha? She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. She is of 37- years old. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She is a fitness freak as well. Sonia’s body measurement are 34-28-35 inches. Her eye color is Dark brown and has black hair. She has an average body build.
Sonia Sodha Wiki
|Full Name||Sonia Sodha|
|Age||37 years old|
|Famous For||Chief Writer for The Guardian
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|Height||In feet-inch: 5′5″
In Meter: 1.66 m
In Centimetre: 166 cm,
|Weight||Kilograms: 57 kg
Pounds: 125 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|College||1. University of Oxford First class
MA (Oxon), Politics, Philosophy and
Economics (1999 – 2002)
2. University of Oxford Master of
Philosophy (MPhil), Political
Science and Government
(2003 – 2005)
|Favourite TV Show||Netflix's The Crown|
|Love To Do||Reading and writing|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Twitter,|
|Twitter User Name||@soniasodha|
|Freelancer/ Contribution Work||BBC Radio 4, Generation change, Sky News|
Sonia Sodha Bio & Family
Sonia was born in a middle class in London, United Kingdom. She raised in London. She belongs to Indian origin. She supports legal immigration. Her family information is not public domain.
Sonia Sodha Education
In 2002, she enrolled for MA degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from University of Oxford, one of the redefined university of the world. She received Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree in Political Science and Government from University of Oxford from 2003-2005. Sonia Sodha graduated in 2005 with a Master of Philosophy in Political Science and Government. She joined think tank IPPR (Institute for Public Policy Research) as Research Fellow member and worked almost there for 3 years 9 months, after completing M. Phil.
Sonia Sodha Career
Career Timeline: She joined think tank Demos as a Head of the Capabilities Programme to research on children, education and families, from Oct 2008 to 2010. She joined “The Labour Party” in 2013 and was very active in the field of politics. At the same time period, from October 2010 to June 2012, she served as senior Policy Adviser to Ed Miliband who was serving as Leader of the Opposition from 2010-2015. She is currently working as regular chief leader writer for ‘The Guardian’ News and Media and publish her views and aspects on all the social and political issues. She also regularly makes a guest appearance on ‘Sky News’ for political debates. She had a argument with journalist ‘Isabel Oakeshott’ in 2017 on immigration issue.
Sonia Sodha Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Sonia Sodha? As of 2020, Sonia Sodha net worth is estimated around $800,000. Her main source of income is from her political career and from The Guardian newspaper for writing columns, outlets and so on. She also freelances as both a consultant and a writer to several organizations, including BBC Radio 4 and a charity conglomerate in the UK ‘Generation Change’.
Sonia Sodha Book Lists
- Thursday’s Child ( 2008)
- The Saving Gateway From Principles to Practice (2006)
- Ex Curricula (2010)
- Housing Wealth: First Timers to Old Timers Dominic Maxwell (2006)
- Service Nation (2009)
- A Stitch in Time (2018)
Sonia Sodha Relationship
Her personal relationships is not public domain. She is very focused in her career and as of now 2019, she don’t have any plan to make a boyfriend or commit any relationship.
Facts on Sonia Sodha
- Sodha current residence is London and continuously supporting progressive political movements there.
- Sodha also works as a freelancer, consultant and a writer to several organizations, including BBC Radio 4 and Generation Change, a charity conglomerate in the UK.
- In her free time, she loved to watch Netflix, especially The Crown.
- Sodha began working for The Guardian, a news outlet that also owns a print publication called ‘The Observer’ in January 2013.
- She quickly becomes the chief writer and brought ‘The Guardian’ into new territories in terms of the quality of writing
- She also contributes to various columns for the outlet.
- Her writing quality is very crisp and precious that took Sodha on a few trustee positions with various companies across the UK, including City Year UK and Trust for London.
- She is one the finest author of ‘The Guardian’.
- She is not active on Instagram.
- She has 32 K+ followers under her Twitter account.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She has not given any insights about her romantic and personal life.