Seo Kang Joon is a popular South Korean actor and singer who is a member of the group 5urprise. He gained recognition with his role in the television series Cheese in the Trap (2016) and has since starred in Entourage (2016), Are You Human Too? (2018), The Third Charm (2018), Watcher (2019) and When The Weather Is Fine (2020).
Seo Kang Joon Height & Weight
How tall is Seo Kang Joon? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches and weighs about 63 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Seo Kang Joon Net Worth
Seo Kang Joon without a doubt, one of the most popular K-drama stars today. The 27-year-old South Korean actor became a household name after his exemplary performances in numerous television shows. Since then, he has been enjoying massive popularity up until this moment.
So, how rich is Seo Kang Joon? What is the net worth of the Seo Kang Joon? Keep on reading to know more.
Since his debut back in 2001 with the KBS2 drama “School 4” the 41-year-old actor has landed several notable shows, including his breakthrough performance in the 2007 “Coffe Prince” opposite Yoon Eun Hye and the popular fantasy drama “Goblin” where he portrayed the role of the mighty Kim Shin, who was once a general in Goryeo’s military.
Aside from his remarkable dramas, Gong Yoo, whose real name is Gong Ji-Cheol, also starred in the critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic movie “Train to Busan” and “The Age of Shadows” alongside Song Kang Ho.
Now, there’s no stopping the “Silent of the Sea” actor from appearing in memorable projects as he set to lead the highly anticipated sci-fi thriller movie “Seobok” together with the award-winning actor, Park Bo Gum.
With exactly 20 years in the industry, the A-lister has cemented his name in showbizness, making him earned the ninth spot among the highest-paid South Korean actors.
He is next to singer-actor Lee Seung-gi, whose net worth is at $8 million, while his “Seobok” co-star fell short at $6 million.
In 2018, Channel Korea cited that the “Coffee Prince” star rakes about $65.000 per episode. Of course, the figures will be a lot higher now that the actor has an accolade of achievements and global recognition.
With his millions in hand, fans are wondering how the actor spends his cash. As of 2021, his net worth is estimate to be $7 million.
Seo Kang Joon Wiki
|Seo Kang Joon||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Seo Kang Joon|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Birthday||October 12, 1993|
|Birthplace||Gunpo, South Korea|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′8″|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Centimetres: 178 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 63 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||14.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Active|
Seo Kang Joon Facts
- He was born Lee Seung-hwan in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- In the second year of secondary school, Seo went to study abroad in Malaysia for one year and seven months and returned to Korea in the first year of high school. After his debut, he enrolled at the Faculty of Performing Arts of Dong Seoul College.
- Seo worked part-time as a model before his debut. After passing the audition for Actor’s League, a program with the aim of searching for new actors organized by Fantagio, Seo underwent training before debuting in the group 5urprise.
- In 2014, he performed on an SBS variety program called Roommate.
- He joined 5urprise in 2013, shortly after signing with the Fantagio talent agency.
- Early in his career, he made a guest appearance on the KBS2 series Good Doctor.