Sarodj Bertin is a Haitian representative at the 2010 Miss Universe pageant. Also a human rights attorney, she had a career with the International Alliance for Haiti’s Recovery. Tune in bio and explore more about Rachel Bonnetta’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Sarodj Bertin Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Sarodj Bertin? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 58 Kg or 128 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Sarodj Bertin? Her body measurements are 38-27-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Sarodj Bertin Age
Sarodj Bertin was born on April 11, 1986 in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. She is 35 years old, as of 2021. Her sun sign is Aries.
Sarodj Bertin Net Worth
Modelling and acting is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021.
Sarodj Bertin Wiki
|Real Name||Sarodj Bertin|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||April 11, 1986|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’7”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 58 kg|
In Pounds- 128 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-27-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sarodj Bertin Facts
- After her mother’s murder, she was sent to the Dominican Republic where she grew up in exile. In 2015 she was elected on Luz García’s Noche de Luz programme as a “Summer’s Hot Body”.
- She represented Haiti in the Miss Universe 2010 beauty pageant held in Las Vegas on August 23, 2010.
- Bertin believed that competing in Miss Universe would give the people of Haiti a voice, stating, “there are many people who want to help but don’t know how and sometimes they need a voice to tell them what are the necessities of the people.
- I want the people, through me, to be who says what their necessities are.” On 25 October 2012, she won the Reina Hispanoamericana 2012 pageant.
- After the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Bertin entered the Miss Haiti Universe contest and won.
- She spent several months in Puerto Rico with the director of the Miss Dominican Republic and Miss Haiti franchises, Magali Febles, who took charge of her training for 2010 Miss Universe pageant.
- Between 2003 and 2010, she studied law in Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) and Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), and is currently a human rights lawyer. She has worked for the International Alliance for Haiti’s Recovery.
- Bertin was born in Haiti, and is the daughter of Mireille Durocher and Jean Bertin.
- Bertin’s mother, who was a lawyer and an outspoken critic of then president Jean-Bertrand Aristide, was murdered on March 28, 1995 in Port-au-Prince.
- She was shot in broad daylight while being driven by a client, Eugene “Junior” Baillergeau, away from the U.S. military’s Camp Democracy headquarters. Baillergeau, who was killed along with Durocher Bertin, was in litigation with the U.S. military over damages a U.S. helicopter had allegedly done to his private plane
- Sarodj Bertin Durocher (b. Port-au-Prince, 1986) is a Haitian lawyer, best known as a beauty pageant contestant.