Sarah Anne Staples was the younger sister of Mark Phillips, who is an Olympic gold medal-winning horseman for Great Britain and the first husband of Anne, Princess Royal. The couple has two children together. He is a well-known eventer and course designer who has coached many future champions. He is still active in British equestrian circles, as a notable eventing course creator and Horse & Hound magazine writer. Sarah Anne Staples (Mark Phillips’s Sister) Bio, Wiki, Age, Brother, Facts.
Sarah Anne Staples Death
Sarah Staples has died at the age of 63. She died suddenly, says a friend of the family. “It is very sad.” Sarah was Zara’s father Captain Mark Phillip’s only sister. The Phillips divorced in 1992 when Zara was ten and her brother Peter fourteen. She was always remarkably discreet about her royal relations.
In addition, Sarah was the only sister of Zara’s father, Captain Mark Phillips (left, with Zara at the 2012 Olympics), who divorced Princess Anne in 1992 when Zara was ten and her brother Peter was 14.
Read Also: Who Is David Ledecky, Katie Ledecky Father?
Sarah Anne Staples Wiki, Bio
|Sarah Anne Staples||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Sarah Anne Staples|
|Age||63-years old (Died)|
|Famous As||Sister of Mark Phillips|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″|
In Meters: 1.70 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sarah Anne Staples Age
How old was Sarah Anne Staples at the time of his death? Her exact date of birth is not known. She was 63 years old, at the time of his death. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Sarah Anne Staples Facts
- Sarah Anne Staples’s brother, Mark Phillips, who was born on 22 September 1948. He is the son of Major Peter William Garside Phillips, MC (1920–1998).
- Phillips was educated at Stouts Hill Preparatory School near Uley, Gloucestershire, then at Marlborough College, then the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Phillips designed the cross-country venue for the Red Hills Horse Trials, in 1998.
- Phillips married Sandy Pflueger, an American Olympic dressage rider, in 1997.
- The settlement he received upon his divorce from Princess Anne was described as “modest” and amounted to roughly $3 million.
- Phillips’ personal wealth is estimaed to be around £15-20 million.