Sam Neill is an Irish actor and well known for portraying the role of Dr. Alan Grant in Jurassic Park and also had prominent roles in such films as In the Mouth of Madness, The Hunt for Red October, Omen III: The Final Conflict and Dead Calm. Tune in bio and explore more about Sam Neill’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Girlfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
He is the recipient of the AACTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, the Longford Lyell Award, the New Zealand Film Award and the Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor.
Sam Neill Height & Weight
How tall is Sam Neill? He stands stall at 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 65 kg. Moreover, the actor has grey-colored eyes and a blonde hair.
Sam Neill Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Sam Neill? He founded a winery in New Zealand called Two Paddocks Winery. Acting is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated to be $12 million – $13 million.
Sam Neill Family
Sam Neill father, Dermot Neill, and his mother, Priscilla, raised him in Northern Ireland. Dermot’s family owned the largest liquor retailer in New Zealand at the time.
Sam Neill Wiki
|Real Name||Nigel John Dermot Neill|
|Nick Name||Sam Neill|
|Net Worth||$12 million – $13 million|
|Birthday||September 14, 1947|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’6”|
In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 65 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Shoe Size||15.5 (US)|
|Girlfriend Name||Noriko Watanabe|
|Wife Name||Noriko Watanabe|
|Children?||Son : Tim|
Daughter : Elena
Sam Neill Wife
Sam married makeup artist Noriko Watanabe in 1989 and the couple has a son named Tim and a daughter named Elena.
Sam Neill Career
- Sam Neill moved with his family to New Zealand, where he attended the Anglican boys’ boarding school Christ’s College, in 1954.
- He moved to Wellington to continue his tertiary education at Victoria University, where he graduated with a BA in English literature.
- He first took to calling himself “Sam” at school because there were several other students named Nigel.
- In 1971, Neil’s first film was a New Zealand television movie The City of No.
- In 1979, he made some Australian films that were less widely seen: The Journalist.
- He won his first big international role, as Damien Thorn, in 1981.
Sam Neill Facts
- Sam Neill was one of the leading candidates to succeed Roger Moore.
- In 2012, he acted in the short-lived Fox TV series Alcatraz.
- He was announced to renew his character of Dr Alan Grant in Jurassic World: Dominion, set for release in 2022.
- Neill lives in Alexandra and owns a winery called Two Paddocks.
- In 2020, he received an Arts Foundation of New Zealand Icon Award, limited to 20 living people.