Sabrina McGillivray is a Canadian elementary school teacher and reality real estate investor. She has been teaching for over 10 years and has a passion for helping her students learn and grow. She takes pleasure in her work or position and is dedicated to it. She has a passion for landscaping, design, and decorating.
Sabrina McGillivray creates her design work, so their home is collaborative work and their vision with their imagination. She enjoys dancing as well. Sabrina adores spending time with her husband and kids. Likewise, McGillivray is merely a supporter of her partner during his demanding and lengthy trips across the country while he manages the business side of things. Sabrina McGillivray loves hosting parties for family and friends at her home. She enjoys the process of inviting guests and decorating her home.
Sabrina McGillivray Children
Sabrina McGillivray is also a mother of two young children, so she understands the challenges that parents face when it comes to their child’s education. Sabrina is dedicated to helping parents and guardians make the best decisions for their children’s future and providing them with the resources they need to succeed. She used to be married to Scott McGillivray
Sabrina McGillivray Ethnicity
Sabrina McGillivray a well-known Canadian TV presenter who hosts the famous Income Property show. She has started appearing with him on Moving the McGillivrays lately. She belongs to mixed ethnicity. Sabrina studied at York University in Toronto and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree before attending Medaille College in Buffalo, New York, to earn a Bachelor of Science and Education degree.
Sabrina McGillivray Age In 2022
Sabrina McGillivray was born on October 18, 1978, in Maple, Ontario. She is 44 years old, as of 2022. She was named after her paternal grandma Anna and her younger brother Carmen, who were both called Carmine. Her father’s name is Danny, while her mother’s name is Lucy.
Sabrina Glaser married Canadian real estate investor, home renovator, and television personality Scott McGillivray in 2009. When the two were on holiday at the beach, Scott invited her to play volleyball with him; she declined but they ran into each other again that night. They reside in Ontario with their two children, Layla and Myah.
Sabrina McGillivray Height & Weight
How tall is Sabrina McGillivray? She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weighs around 57 kg. She has blonde hair and has dark brown eyes color. Moreover, her body build type is slim and her body measurements are 38-28-43 inches.
Sabrina McGillivray Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Sabrina McGillivray|
|Net Worth||$300k – $400k|
|Birthday||October 18, 1978|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″|
In Meters: 1.62 m
In Centimetres: 162 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 57 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-28-43 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||37 B|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||Scott McGillivray|
Read Also: Barbara Corcoran Shark Tank Hidden Secrets
Sabrina McGillivray Net Worth
Sabrina was one of four teams chosen out of 214 other classes in 2006 to receive the Healthy Lunch Challenge, a region-wide contest. In 2016, Sabrina appeared alongside her spouse onscreen while they produced “Moving the McGillivrays,” a 10-part docuseries about the family’s journey to build their ideal house.
When her spouse became a celebrity as a result of “Income Property,” Sabrina kept her job as an elementary school teacher. Working in the York Catholic School District in Ontario, it appears that she mostly teaches third graders and does an excellent job. Her net worth is estimated to be $300k – $400k, as of 2022.
Sabrina McGillivray Facts
- Sabrina and Scott’s new dream house, which is located in North America and has a skating rink in the basement, is a true reflection of their Canadian heritage.
- Despite her lack of a large social media following, Sabrina appears to be quite active on Pinterest.
- Her boards focus primarily on her children and her job as a teacher, although she does have some personal interests, such as DIY pursuits, home décor, and “peacock habits,” too.
- According to her husband, Sabrina’s favorite dish is salad, which suggests that a healthy and balanced diet is in her blood.
- When the challenges became too expensive, the couple decided to demolish and rebuild rather than renovate their fixer-upper.
- Sabrina was a talented dancer as a youngster, and she is now a star in her own right.
- She took classes with award-winning dance choreographer Anne Sprincis since the age of 12, eventually passing the Royal Academy of Dance examinations.
- After a few weeks, we had many fun nights out on the town.