Roy Jones Jr. is an American boxer and best known as the one of the greatest professional boxers of all time who held world titles in a number of different weight classes. Boxing Writers Association of American named him Fighter of the Decade for the 1990s. He was a standout amateur boxer, winning the silver medal at the 1988 Olympic Games.
Roy Jones Jr. was arguably the finest fighter of the past quarter of a century. The Pensacola, Florida star combined incredible speed, power and athleticism to capture world titles in four weight classes – from middleweight to heavyweight. … Jones made six defenses before moving north to light heavyweight. Check out more about Roy Jones Jr.’s height, weight, bio, wiki, girlfriend, net worth, career and many more facts about him.
Roy Jones Jr. Height & Weight
How tall is Roy Jones Jr.? He is very handsome, tall, and good-looking. He is a fitness freak as well. Roy stands 6 feet 2 inches tall (182 cm/ 1.82 m). And, he has perfect physics and weighs around 78 kg (171 lbs). Additionally, he has a body measurement of 40-32-35 inches respectively. He wears a shoe size of 9 Us and the dresses size is still not known. Likewise, his biceps size is 24.5 inches.
Roy Jones Jr. Wife
Who is the wife of Roy Jones Jr.? He has three sons, DeAndre, DeShaun and Roy III. Very interested in animals, he began raising roosters on his Florida Ranch.
Roy Jones Jr. Wiki
|Roy Jones Jr.||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Roy Jones Jr.|
|Net Worth||$21 million|
|Birthday||January 16, 1969|
|Famous As||One of the greatest professional boxers|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’2”|
In centimeters- 182 cm
In meters- 1.82 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 78 kg|
In Pounds- 171 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||25 inches|
|Shoe Size||21.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Children?||DeAndre, DeShaun and Roy III|
Roy Jones Jr. Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Roy Jones Jr.? He was a standout amateur boxer, winning the silver medal at the 1988 Olympic Games. Out of his fifty-five wins, forty came by way of knockout. His net worth is estimated to be $21 million, as of 2021.
Roy Jones Jr. Facts
- Roy Jones Jr, was happily retired. However, that was only until the offer to fight Mike Tyson came across his desk.
- He just couldn’t resist the opportunity to fight the man he once wanted to fight so badly.
- He retired in 2018 after a farewell bout against Scott Sigmon at cruiserweight.
- Roy Jones, Jr. is an American professional boxer, actor, and rapper who has a net worth of $7 million dollars.
- Jones is the only fighter ever to start his career at junior middleweight and go on to win a heavyweight world championship.
- He won world titles along the way at middleweight, super middleweight and light heavyweight and was ultimately recognized by Ring Magazine as Fighter of the Decade for the 1990s.