Rouba Saadeh is a well known Lebanese stylist and celebrity spouse. She is better known as the ex-wife of Michele Morrone who is an Italian actor, model, singer, and fashion designer appearing in both Italian and Polish films. Tune in bio and explore more about Rouba Saadeh’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Husband, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Rouba Saadeh Height & Weight
How tall is Rouba Saadeh? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 56 Kg or 123 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-27-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C.
Rouba Saadeh Bio & Age
How old is Rouba Saadeh? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 40s. She holds Italian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in United States. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated. She did her schooling from Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour, Baabda.
|Real Name||Rouba Saadeh|
|Famous As||Lebanese stylist|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 56 Kg (123 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-27-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Rouba Saadeh Husband
Who is the husband of Rouba Saadeh? She was married with Morrone. Duo tied knot in 2014. The couple had a civil marriage in Italy, and Lebanon with intimate ceremonies of 20 guests. Morrone became a father at age 23, and has two sons, Marcus (born in 2014) and Brando (born in 2017). Morrone and Saadeh divorced in 2018 after being together for almost eight years.
Rouba Saadeh Net Worth
What is the net worth of Rouba Saadeh? Fashion designing is her primary source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Rouba Saadeh Facts
- Rouba Saadeh began her career as a graphic web designer at Alfa MIC1 in Beirut.
- After working at Alfa for almost two and a half years, she worked at the label Elie Saab as an assistant for the head of the design team for a few months.
- In 2013, she opened Les Paradis Des Fous, a designer-based concept store.
- She joined Elie Saab again as the senior ready-to-wear coordinator, in June 2019.
- She also works as a freelance graphic designer.
- She can fluently speaks Arabic, Italian, English and French.